1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Well done guillaime - over 100 different drivers have logged times now, and nearly 700 lap times.

No doubt this has brought a much needed level of competition.

Kembro, svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Track 3 Monza has been done loooove this challenge .
    Naamloos.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    LMR showtime, JIJDAN and BrainsBush like this.
  3. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

great times Sven!! I made these so far. Barcelona Moto, Brand Hatch GP and my home track Zandvoort need further improvement!

1 Barcelona Moto 1.55.276 2.00.685
    2 Brands Hatch GP 1.33.537 1.39.342
    3 Imola 1.54.161 1.58.696
    4 Monza 1.57.904 2.01.227
    5 Mugello 2.01.301
    6 Nordschleife 7.09.366
    7 Nurburgring GP-GT 2.07.260
    8 Red Bull Ring GP 1.38.094 1.42.711
    9 Silverstone GP 2.16.366
    10 Spa 2.34.453
    11 Zandvoort 1.48.486 1.53.363

svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  4. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Small change: on the General page, the "active challenges" part now shows the leader, your current position in the challenge and the gap between you and the driver ahead of you.

Next Time I'll introduce the world records ;)

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Guillaume c ,
    Little correction must be done from the challenge Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera @ Red Bull Ring - GP , Silver got some time you could do it with your bike at the Red Bull Ring and still have Silver .
    It stands at 7:29.500

paul_wev likes this.
  6. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Fixed ! Damn I should stop doing some modifications at work ;)

JIJDAN, svenvangent and LMR showtime like this.
  7. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for adding the Historic F1 Carbo. The other historic tracks would be cool too just not sure how you can organise it. If anyone can I'm sure you'll work it out. Love your work. Cheers

LMR showtime likes this.
  8. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Just a quick question when does the sf15t and f138 challenges end? I've only really had until today to tackle the rest .

9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Done prachtige Nederlander , Belgie groet u .
    Naamloos.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    BrainsBush, paul_wev and LMR showtime like this.
  10. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Do they have an end? Or do we just keep improving? Hopefully.

11. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Ya I wasn't sure lol

12. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

You guys are fast in the gt3 rs. My first go and went okay at the Red Bull ring. I'm definitely use to lots of downforce(f1 cars) but man is it fun to get the thing sideways:)) I'm excited for the gt3 cup car! Pretty sure it's the same cars they run as support races at f1 races. Seen them the last two years in Austin!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    svenvangent likes this.
  13. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Ran my best at imola in sf15t 1.22.621 no assists manual gears. Looking at rsr world records I thought I was far off. Then after clicking on the option to show times with no assists I would rank 2nd! Anybody notice this before? Before this I was wondering how they were pulling incredible times, which they're but it's with assists on.

14. Sturunen

Sturunen Gamer

Thats a nice time! I had not notice that. I checked mine time Brands Hatch gp in F138 and my time would be 1st!
    I notice that you have some fast lap times. Now i got work to do!:)

Sorry my english..:D

LMR showtime likes this.
  15. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Yes I finally had some free time today! :) ill be checking the leaderboards! Mostly gonna focus on the sf15t now. Let's do this @Sturunen !

16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Barcalona - Moto has been done still 7 to go .

picture002.jpg

LMR showtime, BrainsBush and JIJDAN like this.
  17. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

I see World records on the homepage and filters on the Time leaderboard, something new @Guillaume C ?

svenvangent likes this.
  18. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Yes, a "World record" is simply the best time for a given combo (combos with only one time are excluded).
    On the homepage you can see a leaderboard of drivers who have the most records and the filter allow you to display only these times. It's useful when you search a new combo to try or to compare cars.

JIJDAN and svenvangent like this.
  19. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

I really like this new feature!

BrainsBush likes this.
  20. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Would be cool to see that when looking under the my times window so you can compare all of your times to the "world record" to see which ones you may want to go back and try again.

Kembro and JIJDAN like this.