1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lack of online drifting rooms

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by SlideWaze, Feb 22, 2017.

1. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Why does japan keep disappearing from on-line? It's all we drifters really got.

Mikeonabike94 and tomtitops4 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Short black screen during online races Jan 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Online v1.09 lack of track limits at Spa Nov 30, 2016
    Console Lounge black cat county not showing in online Oct 20, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Black Cat County Track Online? Sep 30, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting ingame Replay TV cameras are black but with sound Apr 20, 2024
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Misano skybox repeatedly flashes/flickers to black, skybox texture changes Jan 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated server cant set driver info "black background" Sep 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game shuting down after black screen when launch May 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering and black screens Apr 9, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of BOM in server results files Feb 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Black screen crash [Resolved by restored OS installation] Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer 1.8.16 hotfix - Severe lack of servers after update Jul 6, 2022
    ACC User Interface Lack of in game information is off putting May 23, 2022

3. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

4. JonConenz

JonConenz Rookie

Hey, new forum user here, as you brought up the topic of drifting (me being a passionate "smokescreen deployer") i wanted to ask if there is a dedicated drifting community for AC on Ps4 somewhere on this forum. My PC is currently not working and i dont have many ambitions to fix it at the moment. cheers

5. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

On this forum no unfortunately. None I know about. on the ps network we have a community of almost 70 ppl. They won't come here though I've tried.

6. Yeah unfortunately the console community doesn't know what a forum is apparently. Look for driftsquad as a community on psn. But to get back on topic. Why the **** have the Japan servers disappeared. Kudos I've aways tried to keep people interested on the drifting side of the game but with actions like this. You are going to lose a big group of people to project cars 2 and gt sport. There is some progress but not what the community asked for. Now you are doing with porsche what gt was doing with skylines to much of the same. Make the game more of a place for everyone. Drift, race, jap, usa, euro, not a lot of one category. I'm loosing fate in what I though was going to be the best car game I've ever experienced. But I'm starting to look forward to other games. Cause this is not what I thought it would be. Please listen to you community and not just the sim racers. But also the drifters and the car enthusiasts. Cause the sim racers will hop on pc2 if it's going to be what they say its going to be. And without players you have no game. You've got a good and solid base now make it badass

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Mikeonabike94 and SlideWaze like this.
  7. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Now that's some knowledge. At the end of day console Sim racers will eventually leave to pcars2 and gt6 once release. Because most are really picky. Drifters dgaf give us a couple tracks and some cars and we will be happy. But we can't even get that. I know no other game will match the drift physics of this. Not even gt6

8. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Why drifting on consoles will always lack content.

Attached Files:

9. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

U have same as we on pc. U just lack of privat servers. I'am in ac for 3 yrs now+-,and can tell u there is nothing even close to what we have.most mods are riped and they maybe look good and stuff but its not even close how Kunos cars feel. And most ppl with common sense will tell u same.,Second issue with modes they get outdated and they just become trouble. i tell u guys just wait for private servers.u have plenty of cars(maybe u miss some tracks:/)gt86,1m,can drift too :) There is few road cars what can drift easy just with bit of setup work,and yes u can tandem in them door to door.

SlideWaze likes this.
  10. Mikeonabike94

Mikeonabike94 Rookie

Also may I add, to the wise people above me, why the hell have we only got 6 cars to chose from? This is the first game (or sim) that I played, that has such limited content on given category. Why don't you let us choose any car out of the game and we can tune it so it's better for drifting.

11. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

So your telling me on pc u guys have only the e30, e92, z4, supra, and the ae86 to drift online with?

12. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

There is mode servers. Didn't say that. I'm admin on 4 most populated servers. and we run only Kunos "dspec" cars in different variations on different tracks,but we run gt86,1ms3 on some tracks too.Friends servers are up from first day.so u can imagine i know a lot about drifting on pc. Lets say 5 people who i know from first day,today they are the best I know(example )We always get back to cars from Kunos. They are just something different.If u ever gonna have chance to try any drift mod on PC u will know what I wanna say.only thing it sucks u don't have tracks what we can DL.[/MEDIA]

SlideWaze likes this.
  13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I won't buy P****tyCars, game is pure but GT Sport I'll buy it definitely, I pre-ordered it long time ago. Hope it comes soon though.

I only don't know did they optimize it for the PS4 Pro, but Assetto And GT are two games that you need. Don't buy p****tyCars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Ok literally down to one magione server with over 300 ping.That's all we have to drift on. I really hope they deliver with the private lobbies. Love this game so much would hate to have to stop playing.

15. So you're not interested in project cars 2, nr 2 in the series, but you pre orderd gt sport. I've played it and let me tell you I'm a big gt fan but sport was a big let down. The first experience that was. Maybe it will get better. Looks are great tho but it felt so much like gt6 and only new cars from after 2000's. So don't get your hopes up to quickly.

16. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Sir, so far GT have never let down no one who love the GT series as it is. Ok, only letdown is that vacuum sound though other then that plants cars, trillion tracks, very well made, solid arcade career, earning cash, when you beat the game you feel like a good, MP was "solid", a lot trouble when high lingers come but still I've hade great races in GT6 tbh.

I pre-ordered the Sport, yes indeed. Why? Bcoz it's gran turismo my friend. You can't expect a proper sim like AC, or Arcade like Forza, it's just gran turismo. I'm sure they stepped their game up and on the release day game
    Will run solid 60fps and everything will be polished during time.

GT6 is still hot on PS3, concepts are coming, special events are great, amazing stuff. And yes pCars let me personally down as many others. The second part will be maybe better then the first release but ther are just a ripoff my friend. They fooled me once second time will not happen.

17. True gt always was the bomb when it came out. And I'm still buying it if it ever comes out. But sport will not be similar to any other gt's. It's going to be different. I think we need to wait for gt7 to be a real gt like we used to know it. But for now we can only wait.

18. Who the f is Kevin.

19. Also the game is perfect for drifting. It's had the tracks and some cars. (specially for drifting) And the new Highlands track has a drift layout. In a race simulator. And since AC had a very big community of drifters. Why turn your back on them.

20. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Why should you wait?! I don't want wait like another 3/4 years for the next release!! GT Series was always a safe bet for fun driving, challenges etc so l definitely will buy this one and it will look amazing on the PS4!

21. Have you payed it or not. Cause I did and it was not as good and blown away like previous gt's did. Just saying. From your comments I think you are expecting to much. And I just wanted to warn you. Cause it's not worth waiting so Manny years it's not that good. But what ever. Still gonna buy it but I don't expect to much from it