1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Revolution Pro Controller

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Timm2012, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi Guys,
    Would be interesting to hear if any one has played AC using this new controller and if so is it better than the default DS4 controler?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [RevolutionSimRacing.com]Endurance Series-season 1 Jan 8, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [RevolutionSimRacing.com]Evolution Series-season 2 - Ginetta Supercup Mar 26, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Loss of revolution Jan 5, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Special Event champman revolution bug? Mar 3, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Special event "chapman revolution" times not crossed out Dec 18, 2015
    3D car models Lada revolution (lr2) Nov 13, 2014
    Bug reports Nordschleife turist delta problem Apr 17, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos First lap at the Nordschleife GoPro POV Apr 12, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Driver Profile / Stats / Track / 24H Nürburgring Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Rating does not reset properly on Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD Pro D Pad Feb 9, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No Steering Detected Logitech G Pro DD Feb 8, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Axis Problem G923 Feb 5, 2024

3. Assetto Corsa needs a wheel driver. Nothing else. With a pad you can play Project Cars, if you want

iwanchek likes this.
  4. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Agreed, especially considering you could get a perfectly usable wheel for the price of that game pad :eek:

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I agree with AC is best with a ffb-wheel, but on a console a 'better' pad works for all games, a wheel is only useful in racing games (and even arcade games I played with controller).

6. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Seems like no one here actually wants to answer your question. I play with a wheel now but I use to play with a controller before and I could pretty much beat most wheel users out of my friends. But lemme tell you that a wheel will change the way the game is played. It goes from a great game, to an actual simulator. Aside from that ,Assetto Corsa actually has the best controller feel out of: project cars, need for speed, drive club, GTA, and f1 2016. Trust me I've played them all and tried all the settings I could find on the internet. As for this new 'pro' controller I'm not even sure if you can buy it other than from the Nertherlands ATM, I checked everywhere I could find and didn't see it on sale. It has been getting good reviews but honestly it's going to cost x2 of the dual shock 4 controller and at that price point it doesn't matter how good this controller is, if you're going to play a racing game only you might as well buy a wheel(t150 for this price point). Also Razer is coming out with a 'pro' controller too and it looks better to me:https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/26/first-look-at-two-new-licensed-pro-controllers-for-ps4/

7. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Seems like you can add yourself to that list of people who "don't want to answer your question", as your answer was the same as the three before you o_O

Schnipp and pippo10 like this.
  8. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

I don't think you can buy this controller yet so no one really knows.

9. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

I have the controller. And besides im not only playing racing games, this is the controller that you want.

You can tweak every setting, from vibration too sensitvity in the left and right trigger/thumbstick.

10. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Ahh okay sounds good then, also where were you able to buy it from? The manufactures website?

11. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

I'm from Holland. Just order IT from the internet. Last day i was in the city, and in every gamestore you can buy it

12. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

If you need or want a new controller this is a must buy if you play much videogames.

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This controller looks good from reviews I've seen, but it's twice the price of a DS4 and wired only.

14. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

In Holland An DS4 is 60 euro's. Nacon is 105 euro's.

15. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

The respons with a wired controller is vetter. Thats why its wired.

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes i understand that as this controller is aimed at the pro gamer. I'm still interested in getting this controller as I'm finding the DS4 too small and causing a problem to a damaged finger that i have, but they should make a wireless option too.

17. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

If you
    If you dont want a wirred controller, dont buy this. I have nog issue with this.

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Well the reason i want this controller is because of it's size and stick positioning. The DS4 Stick positioning is poor, I'm not the only person who has this issue, hence why a wireless version would be nice. There are no other options.

MrStef85 likes this.
  19. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

Yes..Than this is the controller that u want. I like the DS4 aswell, but the lay-out of this controller suits my style.

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I was very impressed with it in the review, it is definitely on my radar. Just wish someone would make a race based controller like in the 90s.

MrStef85 likes this.
  21. MrStef85

MrStef85 Gamer

It's worth the money. Cheaper then the Razor.

pippo10 likes this.