1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Just lower it untill the red bar is not hitting the end of the UI thingy .. so it should be flashing but just about to the end not hitting it and staying there.

2. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Yeah keep reducing it until you no longer get the slider turning red.

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I haven't played ACC since the build that introduced VR, mostly due to bad performance, TAA ghosting issues and just the general lack of time. Decided to give it a shot now after two builds to see if anything has improved and gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. After finding the settings that gave me the best image quality and performance, that being everything on epic except for shadows (on medium) and PP (on low) with pixel density and sharpening both at 140, I now get /almost/ similar performance to old AC. Back during the first VR build you could see horrendous ghosting most easily noticeable behind the driver side mirror of the huracan for example, just nasty afterimages due to the way TAA works which completely put me off, but now even with TAA on epic I see none of that. To my eyes the game looks about as sharp as old AC at the same pixel density with my settings despite TAA, but that's not really saying much since I only have a Rift CV1 which is not that sharp to begin with so maybe for people with newer higher res VR headsets the difference is noticeable.

Now for the not so goods - The double floating UI, that's just bad, hopefully they fix it in future builds. Mirrors in VR are beyond useless, especially the huracan. And lastly current implementation of PP is a disaster, turning it off makes the game look so much more cleaner and natural, hopefully we can add our own filters down the line like we do in old AC.

Another question to the people that have recorded VR ACC videos, why's my VR mirror image on the monitor have such a low FoV (like you see in the recording it is so zoomed in), is there a way to change it? And shadowplay does not record menus while on track in VR, is this normal? :eek:

4. Riggy

Riggy Racer

I really need to get a new GPU now I'm getting into VR.

5. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

6. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

Just got new Fanatec wheel and loadcell pedals, that I was just dialing in FFB settings on and destroyed my old personal best laptime by 0.6 secs. Default aggressive setup.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    D.Jankovic likes this.
  7. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

Trying out the new Jag :D

8. Jisonga

Jisonga Rookie

Just tried the new Jaguar around Zolder and I am in love

Thank you Kunos.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  9. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

10. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

SIMPLY STUNNING great job kunos

11. Riggy

Riggy Racer

The 488 might finally have some competition for my favourite car.

12. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

Had a great fight against the #888 Lamborghini earlier today. Was testing Jaguar at Nurburgring and the first two laps were pretty epic in my books when it comes to AI awareness.

Playing at 100% difficulty and 100% aggression. Was doing my best not to even touch the guy so as a result some gears and lines are messed up but, hey, it's all in good fun!

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Ugh, I still don't know why my VR recordings are so zoomed in. Everyone else's VR recordings look like a normal human seating position PoV and mine looks like this...
    [​IMG]

First time recording with OBS as well, seems it is causing some random frame drops in the recording every now and then. Gotta figure out better settings for the software.

That said, Zolder is a completely different beast in the wet, all the easy overtaking spots in the dry turn into puddle-fests on the inside line in the wet. Like the hairpin that leads to the final chicane, requires some proper commitment, even a split second of indecision of "should I brake early or late now that I'm on the inside" and before you know it you are in a puddle and aquaplaning into the sunset. Love it. :D

14. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

15. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

16. APC900

APC900 Simracer

Night testing Jaguar at Circuit Paul Ricard.

ianglate and OrganDonor like this.
  17. ianglate

ianglate Gamer

Leader on final lap....push push push!

18. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

19. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

20. APC900

APC900 Simracer