1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Martin Vindis, May 5, 2020.

1. Got sick of editing Json files for my ACC server whenever I wanted to change something so I made this.
    Hope anyone else can enjoy this.

It's been up on RD for some time but I thought I'd post it here as well in case someone isn't on RD.
    I'll just redirect you to RD so I don't have to post updates on several sites whenever I roll out an update.
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-dedicated-server-gui.32034/

KCW, Richiiii, Novotny and 14 others like this.

2. ...finally :)

3. A$APTitan

A$APTitan Rookie

easily to use,nice stuff.finally i don't need to edit .json

4. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

Hi Martin,

i like the Server gui!

For me it is not possible to enter more than 22 drivers in the Entrylist with this tool.

5. @Wutzmann That's strange, do you get an error when trying to add a 23rd driver? I just tried and added 30 cars with 1 driver each and 1 car with 30 drivers and it all works fine.

6. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

Here are the details:

Code:
    Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
    anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
    System.InvalidCastException: Das Objekt des Typs "Entry" kann nicht in Typ "EntryListObject" umgewandelt werden.
       bei ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.EntriesForm.cleanUpAndSaveFile()
       bei ACC_Dedicated_Server_GUI.EntriesForm.closeButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
    ----------------------------------------
    ACC Dedicated Server GUI
        Assembly-Version: 1.2.3.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.2.3.0.
        CodeBase: file:///G:/Spiele/Sim%20Racing/Assetto%20Corsa%20Competizione/Server/server/ACC%20Dedicated%20Server%20GUI.exe.
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32-Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
    System
        Win32-Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
    System.Drawing
        Win32-Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
    Newtonsoft.Json
        Assembly-Version: 12.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 12.0.3.23909.
        CodeBase: file:///G:/Spiele/Sim%20Racing/Assetto%20Corsa%20Competizione/Server/server/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL.
    System.Numerics
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll.
    System.Runtime.Serialization
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll.
    System.Data
        Win32-Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
    mscorlib.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
    Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
    Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
    (machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
    Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
    Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
    Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

kingkabong likes this.
  7. @Wutzmann I just uploaded version 1.2.4.1 with a possible fix (if you got the error when pressing save&exit this should fix it)

8. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

Hi Martin,

same Error in 1.2.4.1

[​IMG]

9. @Wutzmann I can't seem to replicate this no matter how many drivers I add. Could you be more specific on when this is happening? Is it on closing and saving? When adding a driver? When adding a entry? How many entries do you have and how many drivers in each entry? Give me a full report as you did in post #6

10. siliciferous

siliciferous Rookie

Martin, thank you for making this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Kunos made the server configs mostly human readable, but JSON formatting is a pain. You've saved me and the friends I play with a lot of time.

If I run into any issues I'll be sure to report them once I can reliably reproduce 'em.

OldFart and Martin Vindis like this.
  11. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

Hello Martin,

i get the error if i want to save the entry list with "Safe & Close".

Everything works fine until i want to save the list after creating the 23rd driver.

The list will be saved sometime after i click a few times on "Next" (in the error window from Posting #8) then on "X" then "Next" again.

12. @Wutzmann Can you post a full error log (click the "Details" button on the error message) as well as your entrylist.json?

13. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

Finally got around to setting up a server with this, worked with no issues, Thank you for creating the GUI

Martin Vindis likes this.
  14. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

Mey Martin,

thank you for your instant Support!

Download your newest Version 1.2.5 an get no error anymore.

15. siliciferous

siliciferous Rookie

@Martin Vindis , it looks like the app doesn't support "raceNumber": -1 in entrylist.json. While leaving the value at 0 doesn't appear to override anyone's car number, technically -1 should be valid: https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/Server_Configuration#entrylist.json

The program doesn't allow you to set the value to -1, but if you load an existing file where raceNumber is set to -1 for anyone in the entrylist, it will throw errors: https://wtfomfg.org/files/acf/errorimage.png

(The forum seems to load embedded images in a weird way that my hosting is unhappy with, so I've just linked it.)

16. @siliciferous Good find, thanks for the report, will fix this for next release.

17. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

How would I (or can I) use this software on a remote server? I'm currently renting server space from Rack Service (sponsored here). I'm assuming that I would need to create a new folder on the server, upload the files to it (I tried using the OPEN IN FTP CLIENT button and it opened a new tab in Google Chrome with the title #Blocked#) and then run it somehow from there? Step by step instructions or a video on exactly how to do this would be very helpful for a newbie like me. Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

18. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

I put in a ticket to Rack Service with this same question. Here’s their reply:

“Im afraid that is not possible in a game server. This would be possible in a VPS or Dedicated Server.”

Oh well, back to manually editing my server cfg files...

Snoeipaard likes this.
  19. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

I know it’s been some time since you posted that question @FriendOfJah regarding remote server management. I use this app for our league server. While I can’t directly change settings, I can configure the files locally on the server in my PC, as we all get a copy of the server with a local install, and then I either copy paste the json file contents onto the remote server, or outright copy the whole files over to the remote server.

My understanding is that most hosted servers have some file management tools for the end user to be able to do this.

FriendOfJah likes this.
  20. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

Hi Jacky. Thanks for the update and information on using this software. I'm personally loving using the Simracing.gp platform for our League to setup races. It's a complete GUI to setup the server. It's awesome! See you on Sunday hopefully.

Want2BFast likes this.