1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Youchamp - organize your online game events, watch game events live, compete all over the world!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by effemau, Nov 14, 2014.

1. effemau

effemau Gamer

Hello to everybody.

I want to introduce you www.youchamp.net

This site has been designed to find and provide easy access to scheduled online game events in the world.

Here, both online communities, teams/clans or single private hosts can FREE submit their online events like championship or single events.

About me
    As a simracing fun, i had this idea because i felt the need to have an only place where i could find a single event or championship to join…or simply watching the race LIVE.

I am committed to the ongoing development of this site and i’m currently planning future developments for it and i’m very interested in your ideas for improving the services it offers our users.

Feel free to contact me and let me know how you feel i can improve the site and the services it provides.

Some FAQ:

• Who is this site aimed to?
        • This site is aimed at online communities, teams/clans, private hosts and, of course, final users.
      • Why online communities, teams/clans, private hosts and final users should use this site?
        • There are different reasons.
          For example, communities can attract and redirect people on their own websites; more people means more events can be scheduled = more advertisement.
          Private hosts can create an event and run out of the reservations in very short time, even in few hours. At the same way the final users can choose from a wide variety of events to join. And last but not the least, everybody can just only sit down and watch the live streaming of the events (where available).
      • Who can submit an event?
      • Is it free?
        • Yes. Submitting online game events is totally FREE.
    Hope you'll enjoy it.

Maurizio,
    YouChamp admin

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Serious Bugs in Organized Races Report May 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Organize the liveries sub folder Jul 17, 2016
    General modding discussion How to organize mods in folders ? Feb 22, 2015

3. effemau

effemau Gamer

News:
    - reached 100 listed events today :)
    Updates:
    - added website and twitter links for organizers in event detail

More to come...

4. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Interesting, thank for sharing :)

5. effemau

effemau Gamer

Updates:
    - bug "Claim Ownership" fixed; please "claim" again if you already did it
    - registered users now can share Facebook events too

More to come...

6. effemau

effemau Gamer

It's time to promote the best submitted event of the moment. Time to time we'll choose the most painstaking event, upgrade its status to "Featured" and advertise it on our Facebook page.
    Check the winner and be the next one ;)

7. effemau

effemau Gamer

Updates:
    - last 5 reviews/comments are now shown on home page; this lets organizers to highlight their posts
    - new racing categories added (as requested)

More to come...

8. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Excellent - will list the AC championship I'll be organising when ready. I noticed that you have Gran Turismo but haven't included Forza - are there any plans to include it as I would like to advertise a couple of series that we have that will be commencing shortly?

9. effemau

effemau Gamer

Forza Motorsport category added ;)
    Just ask if you need others.

10. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Interesting project.
    Do you intend to add a teams section as well showcasing drivers?

11. effemau

effemau Gamer

What do you exactly mean? Make me an example please.

12. effemau

effemau Gamer

- new winner as the best submitted event of the moment. Time to time we'll choose the most painstaking event, upgrade its status to "Featured" and advertise it on our Facebook page.
    Check the winner and be the next one ;)
    - iRacing category added (as requested)

Alessandro Greghi likes this.
  13. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp Racer

Errm......anyone heard of Race2Play hahahahahaha

14. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

That is like saying AC is not needed because we already have <insert any other sim name here> hahahahahaha

Alessandro Greghi likes this.
  15. DauRacer

DauRacer Gamer

I think something completely different, they are just one site organizing events. So they could publish their events on this site.

The idea is actually pretty cool I think! Lives or dies with the content, I would hope in my own interest, that many communities start using it. Not sure whether the integration can be automated, e.g. through rss feeds.

16. effemau

effemau Gamer

@Kevin
    That site is completely different from mine. Mine is mainly intended for publish/advertise own events/championship for free.

@DauRacer
    Good idea; i will contact them :)

17. effemau

effemau Gamer

NEWS:
    If you want to stay in contact with us and receive daily e-mail for new published events now you can subscribe to our newsletter on http://www.youchamp.net or simply click here