1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

yeah ok this sounds cool, I wanna join :)

TDS likes this.
  2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

All I can say is I'm glad it was only 50% damage
    I made a few silly mistakes which sent me into the barriers, and forgot to enable pitconfig so lost a couple of seconds there.
    Overall it was a great race and even with @TDS's attempt to sabotage the the race with such low temperature I think it was relatively crash free.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TDS likes this.
  3. TDS

TDS Alien

haahahhahaha ;-)

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

yo ricky wait you next sunday!
    Mazda rx7 tuned!
    ;-)

bigbawmcgraw, LeiF and Ricky Reject like this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

T minus 9 hours 30 minutes and counting... :)

TDS and Minolin like this.
  6. TDS

TDS Alien

Event Starts in ~2:30 hours :)

LeiF, Minolin and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  7. TDS

TDS Alien

@bigbawmcgraw can you start the event? the right files are.already upload only need to restart server.. my isp today is unstable too much rain.

8. TDS

TDS Alien

but anything i can start it from my phone internet too tho ;-)

9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

15 mins I'll restart the server ;)

LeiF and TDS like this.
  10. TDS

TDS Alien

its back now.. idk for how long tho.. maybe my ISP will let me be connected at the right time to restart it lol

11. TDS

TDS Alien

SERVER IS UP!!!! 1 min earlier to prevent isp crap.

12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

upload_2016-6-5_21-30-28.png

Did you accidentiall start the server on your mobile? Never seen that error before.

Edit: 2nd try was ok then

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  13. esox71

esox71 Alien

What you guys racing?
    rx7?

14. Minolin

@Aristotelis we have increased wear and face real problems with the RX7 SMs. Any hint how to save tyre wear so 3 laps are doable more safely? How about Toe = 0, for example?

15. TDS

TDS Alien

tyre wear was 180% on the server and in my tests it lasted for 3 laps easily..

or it was happening something different?
    @Minolin

16. Minolin

Easily? Nope ^^ 2 laps are ok, the third one is really tricky.

Many did stop after two laps, I thought they are going 2/3 like me - but somehow many had 2 stops for tyres. Was clever, I was directly with mrwibble as he turned to his 2nd stop and he catched me at Hohe Acht due to several slides and offtracks on my side.

esox71 and TDS like this.
  17. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Your tests were crap then. :p
    Rear tyres 86% for me after 3 laps, I almost didn't use 2nd gear and had long gears so pretty much no wheelspin. Robin said he had 80%.
    On mid-end of 2nd lap I could feel tyres getting worn, on 3rd it was like driving in rain, on mid-end of 3rd it was ice skating.

Except R.I.P Tyres it was nice race with Christian. All the time on my rear bumper for 3 laps. I had to screw up, otherwise I wouldn't be myself, so I spun in Galgenkopf on the last lap...

Results

05.06.2016 - Mazda RX-7 Tuned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AurusCE likes this.
  18. TDS

TDS Alien

1 pit was mandatory, 2 pits is aways a possibility. 50 min quali, also to make pit strat is enough i think.

V8 spinned ice skating in the grass? hehehe The rain fall there too i guess cause here rained lots lol btw i did the test exactly like every other race so far.. we didnt had any problem so far with much higher tire wear rate them 180%
    we used as high as 250% and it was all good. Maybe RX7 was the problem.

Wow leif and pctm within less than a second of each other; grats! i bet it was a great race ;-)

my internet just got back to "normal".
    bummer i couldn't stay online for more than some seconds at a time ;-( was hoocked to race today.

esox71 likes this.
  19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Nah I was good at the ice skating, even had a moment when I had to go almost full lock and saved it like a boss. It was on last lap but I pitted on 3rd. I just was too fast on entry and rear left went on the grass, the rest is history.

Don't take my "crap tests" literally. ;)

TDS and esox71 like this.
  20. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

I pitted on 3rd lap and got both of you. 3rd lap was tricky but nothing too crazy 4 me. I guess I saved enough tire being slow, as usual.

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

TDS likes this.