1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. TDS

TDS Alien

BTW what you guys think of going only AB MR rating? and have a little less on grid (but probly more finishers).
    today there was some accidents first lap.. i should had restarted it tho. i just didn't cause launch was clean.

Minolin, bigbawmcgraw and AurusCE like this.
  2. TDS

TDS Alien

8#Upcoming Event - Sunday June 26
    Lotus 49

3. TDS

TDS Alien

So Keep it ABC or make it AB only?
    Im ok with ABC tho, its my vote to keep it that way.

4. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

I didnt have any problems in the events I participated, so ABC is ok for me so far. Im afraid there wont be "enough" players if the server is AB only

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

TDS likes this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Tbf I was all up for making it AB in the minutes after being taken out on the first lap. But in all fairness the only quali time I set down included a massive spin and slow rejoin, then ran out of fuel halfway round the next hotlap.. so essentially I could have easily avoided getting caught in the carnage if I had done a clean Q lap. And therefore in the cold light of day I will also say stick with ABC.

[FYI AB is currently the cleanest 31% (~11,000 people) and C is the next 24% of drivers after that. So excluding C blocks 8000 + people...]

AurusCE, TDS and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Usually I'm all for AB only when it comes to more advanced stuff like 1h of nordschleife - but tbh I was taken out 3 times by struggling AB drivers, can't remember having trouble with a C one.

AurusCE and TDS like this.
  7. TDS

TDS Alien

ABC it is than. ;-)

LeiF likes this.
  8. TDS

TDS Alien

Server will be up in 4:30 hours! :)

9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Lotus 49?
    Can we have 105% grip with 40℃ track?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

10. TDS

TDS Alien

hahahaha its grippy MR G! easy peasy .. ruf yellowbirtd is a freaking handfull
    i will not be able to attend today tho.. files are already up in the server just need to restart at the right time.
    can you start it MR G @bigbawmcgraw ? Anything my GF push the button for the start here for me at the right time

11. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I'm not sure the simracing gods will be happy at the thought of a GF starting a race (joking of course!).
    Don't know if I'll be there on time so best ask her to do the honors ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TDS likes this.
  12. TDS

TDS Alien

LOL the gods will be pleased tho! not even close to enough girls in sim racing.

All good sir !She will start it in aprox 35 mins :)

AurusCE and LeiF like this.
  13. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Was quiet on the nords last nite, luckily 2 nice laps of racing with mr lozanov, then went to pits and had 3 lonely but entertaining laps with miss lotus 49 :)

TDS likes this.
  14. TDS

TDS Alien

yep sadly i coudn't join yesterday. but all other 7 events were with full grid at race start.
    aahhhh you were supposed to pit on the end of the 3rd (safe) or 4th lap (dangerous tho) hehehe :) @Jos_theboss

i think i will make a little vacations, will be back in one or two months for more sunday nords events tho :) hopefully with some PORSCHES!!!!! :):):)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  15. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Didnt change my tyres at all, were still green at the end.

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

...it was pretty disastrous for me, fully broke my front suspension at one point and had to go 2/3 of a lap back to pits.

Well done to you three that finished, myself and mrwibble @wibble were holding 4th and 5th fairly solidly until we decided to retire with about half a lap to go, too much crashing :)

...actually I don't think anybody else was still in the race?

I can say with good authority that @GneSH really enjoyed it but his takeaway arrived whilst racing so he made them wait at the door till he pitted, then ran down and paid them lol. He had to retire in the end to eat it :D

edit: @TDS I am fairly sure the low number of people was directly proportional to the high mentalness factor of the car :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Minolin and TDS like this.
  17. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

Only missed 'cause my Mobo decided to quit. Peobably because of the car as well

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

TDS likes this.
  18. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'm watching the stream now and I don't care when but you have to put 250F race at some point @TDS! ;)

TDS likes this.
  19. TDS

TDS Alien

sure :) when the event restart end of this month probably.. we start with it.. 6 or 12 cy?

20. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Uh oh, still can't compare them. I tried throwing money at my screen but nothing happened. :p

AurusCE, LeiF and TDS like this.