1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. TDS

TDS Alien

Pasta vs Sushi Trackday on ALOOG 6 Incoming :) asap!

V8_KB likes this.
  2. TDS

TDS Alien

Server updated and running!

AurusCE and V8_KB like this.
  3. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

So @TDS vacation is over. Can we restart doing the event? :D

Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk

baboon and LeiF like this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

LeiF, AurusCE and V8_KB like this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

TDS, V8_KB and AurusCE like this.
  6. TDS

TDS Alien

AurusCE likes this.
  7. TDS

TDS Alien

ALOOG 6 SERVER
    Maserati MC GT4 Nords Event @ Sunday August 7 - 19:30gmt

baboon likes this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'm sure Chris will show up on Nordschleife. :D:p

TDS likes this.
  9. TDS

TDS Alien

now that he is A or B again he should tho lol

10. TDS

TDS Alien

SERVER UP!

AurusCE likes this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Great race for those who managed to keep their car in one piece it seems. Glad to see the return of this event! What is it next week then @TDS ?

ALOOG-6 Cup Maserati GT4 Qualifying.png
    ALOOG-6 Cup Maserati GT4 Race Results.png

TDS, AurusCE, baboon and 1 other person like this.
  13. Yeah sadly I made a stupid mistake in 2nd position. Could have been an interesting race since i had the pace but im bad at strategy (ive never done mandatory pitstops in a race).

Does this event return because i want to take revenge. This combo is so great, with close racing and good drivers online.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    AurusCE likes this.
  14. baboon

baboon Alien

Great combo indeed! But I don't get what's fun in pitting. And the 250% fuel rate made car balance change very fast.

My race was not too bad, was battling with Chris Lozarov almost all race long. I think we both had bodywork repairs done in pits so we roughly had the same eternity of stop time. Interesting how bodywork take like 10x more time than suspension repairs :confused:

15. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

Great race indeed. Was sad the top guys (V8, TDS, Lozanov, etc) didnt make to the end. The first of my friend @alencarch and a good one :)
    Cant wait for next Sunday!

TDS likes this.
  16. TDS

TDS Alien

audio ****ed up no kerbs tires and oponents sounds... it was off putting to say the least, hugged a wall some corners after the bug. lol
    i have log generation supressed via ini
    @V8_KB did saved your logs? open a report for the audio bug.. its very strange bug.

17. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

I noticed something as well...when I "burned" the brakes the engine sound turned off everytime. But nothing too extreme as you mentioned.

18. TDS

TDS Alien

requests/ideas for next sunday?

19. AurusCE

AurusCE Racer

What you guys think of a Lotus? Lotus 2 Eleven? Exige V6 Cup?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    TDS likes this.
  20. TDS

TDS Alien

lotus 2 eleven it is ;-)