1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You say you will update the game, where is it?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Jacky Chou, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

It took so long, I can't wait any longer!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting After update 1.9 the game crashes while running Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Impossible to drive with gamepad like everytime you make an update. Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is going on with this game, its updates, and its DLC? Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting help needed acc will not start after game/ NVidia driver update Mar 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 update from ps4 solution game data / metrics not working Feb 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The 1.8 update has killed this game for me. Dec 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Lower graphic/game performance since 1.8 update Dec 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game darker after update [Custom engine.ini, remove AppData/Local/AC2 folder and let it regenerate] Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G923 PC, leds not working and game not starting since update 1.7.10 Jun 5, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Crash after new update [Corrupted installation/.pak file] Feb 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after update v 1.5.6 [actually: computer reboots / blue screen] Sep 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Is Windows 10, version 2004 update works with everybody with the Game? Aug 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't launch after receiving updates [Documents folder write error] Aug 5, 2020

3. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Still got 2 days before you can say such a thing as they told us september.

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  4. the update is with both sony and ms for certification hopefully out this week if not its their fault...

5. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

I don't know if that's entirely true. In their post lat week, they just wrote they were "heading into submission." They didn't say they had submitted the patches explicitly. Who knows?

Matt White likes this.
  6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

they said sometime next week we will hear on a release date for the patch
    tick tock its nearly Friday

7. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

8. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

yes it says
    update us over the next 7 days on release date
    well the 7 are up Thursday

Matt White likes this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, we will update you as soon as we can!

10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

ok thanks ac-cm505
    over the last 2 weeks assetto has really grown on me and I know itd going to be a killer game

11. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Mate, we're not getting anything this month. "Heading into submission" is a vague sentence. If they wanted to say the patches were submitted, I'm fairly certain they would have been clear. I take this to mean that the patches were nearing submission. Given that the PS store had its final update of the month yesterday, and there was still no patch or DLC, I think it's almost a certainty that we're not getting **** this month.

12. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Can you please respond with something more substantial. I.e have the patches been submitted or not? If yes when? Is it realistic to expect a patch this month? At least this way you will save me turning on my ps4 each morning to download the patch only to be dissapointed again, and again, and again...

13. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I fear you might be right. Anyway the ps4 will be my last console, and I'll be going PC in the near future. I'm utterly fed up with console gaming.

Jason Duchac likes this.
  14. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Just keep it in rest mode. It will automatically download new updates for you.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  15. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I will, but it won't make the wait any easier; especially since we were promised an update this month. My philosophy is that if you can't be 100 percent certain that you can deliver, don't make the promise. That way you'll prevent a whole lot of dissapointment.

16. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Oh yeah, I agree. It's particularly annoying that they were so misleading with their announcement about the patches "heading into submission," and have been so quiet about the issue. I was looking forward to the PS store update, but now we'll likely have to wait another week at the very earliest for anything.

17. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

No body promised you anything.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  18. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

And how was you misled. Plus updates can happen whenever not just on Tuesdays with the store update wrong quote sorry

19. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Update, yeah. But definitely no DLC.

20. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

In the blog it was mentioned several times that the update would come this month. There was also a link to this blog from the official Facebook page.

At the end of the day it's not a big deal; it's after all only a game. However, I just feel that it's better to under promise and overdeliver where such matters are concerned to avoid dissapointment.

Jason Duchac likes this.
  21. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I say the one's that are moaning should put a sock in it and wait, just like the rest of us are, you think if you keep posting impatient comments it will come any faster? I think the answer to that one is a big fat juicy NO! it will be with us when its ready,,,,who know's when that is dosen't matter, if anyone here can speed up the process then do us all a favor.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016