1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You say you will update the game, where is it?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Jacky Chou, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I, for one, don't think that moaning will make it come faster, and I'm more than willing to give people a chance. But for someone who bought the season pass after half an hour with the game I hope that this does not become a precedent for how the DLC/update stuff will be handled in the future. I do actually love the game and I want it to be a success on console as well. But I don't see how that's going to happen if the support for it is handled in this, shall we say, unprofessional manner.

2. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Unprofessional manor?!?! Thats what i call moaning.

3. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Who ever created this thread is obviously impatient/childish like many others, a heck of a way to start a s h i t storm between you and the devs thats for sure

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

I wouldn't say that it's "unprofessional," and maybe this falls under moaning, but I think it's misleading to say the patches were "heading into submission," when it seems that they were simply close to finishing them. If they've been submitted, then say, "we've submitted the patches." Instead. they used a vague assertion that could mean a number of things, and the end result was a mass of people here assuming that meant that the team sent the data to Sony/Microsoft. Clearly that wasn't the case, because almost certainly they would have been released by now had they been submitted on the 20th. They also did nothing to clarify what they meant, and instead allowed everyone on here to believe that the patches were sent.

I'm not really pissed. I already waited months for the game, I certainly don't mind waiting longer. I also enjoy the game in its current state, in spite of the screen tearing. I do, however, have a problem when people are misleading. Say what you mean, and if you see that people have misinterpreted what you've said, correct it for the record. It would literally have taken 30 seconds for someone on the team to have posted a clarification. Instead, they let the month slip away while everyone here got their panties in a wad.

Dave53, Bibbles and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  5. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Now I think you're blowing it way out of proportion. No one here want a s**t storm. But, I, like many others, would appreciate more transparency in the future, and something better than the usual corporate "we will keep you updated response". I mean, if, for whatever reason, you didn't make the deadline for the patch, or if there is a certification problem or delay, or whatever, or update was submitted too late, then for heaven's sake just say so. I'm sure people,will understand.

Bibbles, Zebaldus and Jason Duchac like this.
  6. Dave53

Dave53 Racer

"I already waited months for the game, I certainly don't mind waiting longer. I also enjoy the game in its current state, in spite of the screen tearing. I do, however, have a problem when people are misleading. Say what you mean, and if you see that people have misinterpreted what you've said, correct it for the record. It would literally have taken 30 seconds for someone on the team to have posted a clarification. Instead, they let the month slip away while everyone here got their panties in a wad."

This is a fair comment. It would be valuable to have a clarifying comment. If for no other reason than to shut-up the unhelpful speculation. I'm enjoying the game in the meantime too.

7. campodicasa

campodicasa Rookie

Well to be honest my patience is running out. Had the game a week before the European release date, bought the DLC from the first minute it hits the store, but I haven't touched it for 2 weeks because of the tearing and frame drops.

I'll wait for another 2 weeks, and if there's still no update, I'll sell it. To bad because it could be a great driving experience.

8. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

If it takes another two weeks I'll be bald!

9. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Will

10. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Well just fired up ps4 and guess what assetto update added to download so I guess the patch is here this month. Whoo hoo

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation 4 now!

Luke7, campodicasa and Manu8019 like this.
  12. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

Great jobs,thanks!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

13. Did Sony happen to say when the JDM DLC and Prestige DLC's will be up? I heard both are up on Xbox One, but they're still not on the PSN Store yet in America. SCEA tends to be extremely slow updating their store in America unlike Xbox so I know it's not your fault but did they say when it would be up?

14. the prestige pack is available to buy on xbox but no jdm dlc yet.

15. The JDM Pack was up on XBL yesterday (someone even posted a link to it) but they might've taken it down because the update hadn't been released yet (which you need to use the JDM pack).

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016