1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER MONTH GOES BY WITHOUT PRIVATE LOBBYS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DUNKY- DOPEUS, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes I think that Kunos / 505 does not think about the negative effects that the lack of respect with the consoles public can bring them in the hypothesis of launching ASSETTO 2. I wait and keep waiting, I deleted PCars because I was sure that this month we would have the customizable lobbies that should have been in the game since its launch, because I LOVE THE PHYSICS AND THE FFB OF THE GAME, but it seems they do not see that until we , ENTHUSIASTICS, we no longer have the capacity to live in this constant lack of information and the least return to our questions.

And please, do not come here for the defenders of the game to say that we do not know how to wait and things like that ... I AM A FAN OF THE GAME, I CONVINCED MANY OTHERS TO BUY, TO PASS LAUNCH CRITIQUES, but what they are doing to us is Difficult to understand ... THE COMMUNITY UNTIL IT SUPPORTS THERE IS NO DATE FOR LAUNCHING THE CUSTOMIZABLE LOBBIES, THE DIFFICULT IS THE QUIET ... Ps- I bought the season too, because I understood that the Kunos team deserved my investment, but we need respect, of return. Sorry if I extended or disliked anyone, BUT WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AND WE SHOULD RECEIVE A RETURN TO THE INVESTMENT WE ALL DONE, and we pay dearly for it.

2. Agreed

paul_wev likes this.
  3. Is it possible to close this thread?

fr13del, RoccoTTS and LeDude83 like this.
  4. and start another in April

5. I don't know if it's me that i can't catch your sense of humour, or if you are a blithering idiot.

6. Insults insults insults.

jamie mullaney likes this.
  7. that confirm the second theory.

I was asking my self : "you are not english, maybe he's joking", thats why i say "can't catch your sense of humour".

But now, and with all your useless comments i understand that my second theory was right.
    If i select your comments, there's always one or two here just to annoy other people, nothing constructiv, nothing interesting.

So if you feel insulted, it's sad, but maybe you've got to see how your behaviour is, and other people over can handle it.

Nevertheless, you are that guy wich complain, but do not create anything or participate on the forum to bring positiv and funny things. You know, things to enjoy the game as it is, wich allow us to wait updates with smile.

8. Yawn

jamie mullaney likes this.
  9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

After reading this i completely understand the choice of his username :D

@Donald_Trump2016 Sorry, no offending, just a joke ;)

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. Glad you understand my choice. Do you run AC on console?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Xbox one and pc.

LeDude83 likes this.
  12. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread closed.

Dookie, fr13del, paul_wev and 4 others like this.