1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Or, even simpler, use Steam for mobile...

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

2. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

A quick question: has any Kunos developer said anything about when they plan to end support and DLC for AC? We know AC 2 could be a thing, so I was wondering how much content we should have left for the original title.

3. Are you outta your mind ? That would lead into world chaos!!

The fact that Reiza did that with Atuomobilista it's because nobody cares :D

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

martcerv, fr13del and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Dear God, not an AC 2 discussion again on the eve of another exciting DLC pack :rolleyes::confused:

That trailer...is awesome. I'm going to need to get a formula rim to drive those LMP1s!

xystof and fr13del like this.
  5. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

So for road car lovers this DLC turn out from Ready To Race to Ready To Cry from content side. From this point all DLC must be divided to race only for those who put like on thas @Aristotelis message and road only for anyone else :D Tell me how can I convince my wife to spent 10 bucks, which is alot in my bananacountry, for only 1(one) road car? She lets me do it only when DLC contains 2 or more. :D

Alexandr66, xystof and mms like this.
  6. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

I apologize. I haven't been to these forums in quite a bit. Only in recent days have I begun revisiting them regularly, so I wasn't aware AC 2 discussions were so commonplace or frowned upon. Sorry about that. I'm just curious to see how far will AC go until they, eventually, have to move to a new project. There are still a few cars I hope they make for AC 1 and don't keep for AC 2.

And yes, really liking those new cars, especially the LMP1s. Hope we get a few more road cars in the future though.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  7. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Formula rims are much smaller than GT ones. I had to switch back to a proper wheel because of it. I'm surprised Fanatec or TM haven't done a proper F1 style GT rim... but they are all so unique in real cars they probably don't know what style to go with?

8. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

It would be nice if we could pre purchase this new content ahead of tomorrows release!!

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Estimated for 350.000 to 440.000 $, would have thought it might be more, especially since shortly there was an Audi Sport Quattro (the road car we have in AC as well) was sold for 490.000€.

11. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

No problem bud, haha, there's been so much speculation about AC2. Until the team gives the official word, it's all magicians stuff :D

Well, I don't have beefsteak hands, haha, so I don't think I'd mind the formula rim. I just can't drive the cars using formula style rims with a GT rim...it's so nuts :D The Fanatec one is a little too small...TM has some nice formula rims, but I've switched to Fanatec so.

12. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Cars can already flip.

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Every DLC is one closer to the last one or it could be the last one, there may or may not be an AC2. The world could end tomorrow so just live your life one DLC at a time. :D

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yes, that's incredibly cheap. I would've thought that this car is worth millions even if it's not the infamous Moby Dick.

BTW, that couple is pretty cool. :)
    Love that Martini Bulli.

Schnipp and F430_458_F12 like this.
  16. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Live your life one DLC at a time :D Love it!

martcerv likes this.
  17. Berry

Berry Alien

Lol, I legit thought the Porsche DLC's were the last that we were gonna get, so this is a treat for me :D.

18. SunBro

SunBro Alien

9 hours to go people!!!

katikomer and F430_458_F12 like this.
  19. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Why did you think that? Assetto Corsa is far from over!

Honestly, I am as tired of this peremptory, fey attempt to prophesy the end of Assetto Corsa. I don't know, it's almost as though the inception of Project Cars 2 and various other games in further iterations of themselves has spawned a frenzy in recent months for this enigmatic hope called "Assetto Corsa 2." It is complete nonsense. Prediction is one of the goofiest things on which to waste time. I've watched every one of Stefano's live streams, read every tweet the team posts, and have until recently been exceedingly active on the forums. Nowhere is there a shred of evidence to suggest that we're nearing the end of DLCs, or that the game won't receive further improvements. Until the team speaks, we need to shut up and enjoy their content all the more.

20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah my coursework deadline is 9 hours away thanks for reminding me. Now if anyone has any spare time can you report my university to child services for causing me great mental anguish

Alexandr66 and F430_458_F12 like this.