1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Yep we're Ready to Race.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Kembro, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Almost forgotten about this pack as its been so long since it came out on PC. Any news on when it's coming to console?

DonZmeuheu likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Vertical eyepoint adjustment suggestion Dec 19, 2013
    Screens & Videos Roads? where we're going we don't need roads.. Mar 15, 2015
    Chit Chat Room While we're waiting.... Mar 5, 2015

3. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Check back in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

itll be ready when its done :D

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We don't actually have an exact launch date just yet, but when we do we will let you guys know! Don't panic... It's happening :)

Sohail_16, StyleF1re, Kembro and 2 others like this.
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No Soon™? I am disappointed :p

pippo10 likes this.
  8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Lord Kunos said that the Ready to Race Pack will arrive as soon as possible. Kunos won't announce a date until it is confirmed by platform holders, as they of course don't wish to be caught out again by unforseen delays. Totally understandable.

I cannot wait to get RTR as it looks like the best DLC pack I've ever had for a racing title and it is for the best driving title. I need my Toyota TS040-HYBRID!

9. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Meanwhile I just turned on my xbox to have some tuning time while the Mrs is at work and the servers are down, yeah we're to race

10. I just want 1.15 update so we get the vastly improved AI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

yes i hope they stop braking in the corner or the exit :D

12. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Even some basic ranking system that would give you some indication of the quality of driver you are racing, often I am too passive so I give extra room God knows what goes on in their heads brake checking, no racing room given, excessive blocking and that's mainly the guys I'm lapping

13. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

the AI are 100% better than this time last year and watching there performance on pc in RTR update were in for a treat o_O

Kembro, Scuderia Paul and pippo10 like this.
  14. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

I have to say.. i am not one to criticize or complain often and usually just like to wait things out.. but i have to admit that this being now 3 months since the PS4 last update and 3 months since ready to race was released on PC it is getting a bit frustrating. I know it is a small team and i love the game.. only game i play truthfully, but... i dont know.. this is getting to be a bit ridiculous esp with the lack of communication as to why this release is taking so long.. i understand the problem with Xbox and that needed to get taken care of.. but that was over a month ago now with no mention as to where we are on this update.

TheGT500, Kembro and Reinart86 like this.
  15. Surface

Surface Rookie

What about the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack? Also any chance we could be getting a graphical update in the future? All the game needs really ;)

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure we will get info once the update has passed submission and only then imo. That's the right call going by the past.

Ferrari pack in the fall. I wouldn't hold hope for a graphical improvement, unless Kunos decide to only continue develop AC for the cuter rather than a sequel.

17. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

He also said Button mapping won't be long because the next update won't be as big (that was on the 2nd of May by the way)

Reinart86 likes this.
  18. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Many things wrong in that statement. 1 Stefano didn't said that 2 of May. 2 of May he said they would work on button mapping after they release 1.14. They have been working on button mapping probably since end of May beginning of June. Roughly 3 months.

2, button mapping is about to be released (3 months) and private lobbies were being worked since 2016 (more than 6 months).

And 3, complaining about them taking long to launch updates is no reason to complain.

19. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

But in another post he did say it should be fairly quick because it's not as big, that was my point, wasn't complaining just making a point

20. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Forget the 3 point then.

He also said the submission problems of 1.14 made that they couldnt work 100% on the new update. That's the explanation that the new update is taking a bit too long.

21. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Pretty sure he said it wouldn't be as long as V1.14, rather than it wouldn't be long.