1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.2.1 update is out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by morgan82, Nov 24, 2013.

1. morgan82

morgan82 Rookie

Just loaded up steam and got an update for 0.2.1

Change Log.

Early Access 0.2.1
    - Fixed the PB grid being unresponsive
    - Fixed the framerate limit slider not being polite to keyboard input
    - Tweaked Pagani Zonda R interior engine volume on load
    - Tweaked P4/5 Competizione bodywork volume and interior engine volume on load
    - Added version display on launcher intro
    - Added changelog display inside launcher (Options/General/View update log)
    - Added more verbose logging for launcher thread activity
    - Made modal dialog content scrollable

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Update? Season 2021? Oct 1, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Update from Today, 05.05.2021 May 5, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New "Hotfix" update available for PS4 and Xbox one 24/02/2021 Feb 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CONSOLES COMMUNITY UPDATE: FEBRUARY 3RD, 2021 Feb 8, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Could you please include Valencia in the 2021/2022 championships? Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Missing 2021 liveries Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions No 2021 Season, no FOV available Feb 24, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Servers Down - 09/12/2021 Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Graphical skin error - E Bamber wrong country flag on 2021 car Dec 2, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Servers down issue 11/07/2021 Nov 8, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room (PC)ACF1 by BF1EL [RSS Formula Hybrid 2021] Oct 21, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room WW Formula Series, Season 2 Recruiting / RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 Sep 29, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Season 3 - 2021 Sep 21, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Combined Season 3-2021 GT3 & Porsche Cup Sep 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto Corsa 2021 Showcase Aug 27, 2021

3. Neoheresy

Neoheresy Rookie

Thanks for posting the changelog.

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Gamer

No update here.

Steam pages for AC don't even show 0.2, let alone 0.2.1.
    It's a very annoying system to try to fugure-out if you have the latest version or not. I guesss you're supposed to assume you always have the latest, but we often don't.

5. Neoheresy

Neoheresy Rookie

Well, let's give the devs some rest, it's Sunday after all.

6. morgan82

morgan82 Rookie

Try restarting steam Marc.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

7. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Sorry Marc, you did check.??

Change Log.
    Early Access 0.2.1
    - Fixed the PB grid being unresponsive
    - Fixed the framerate limit slider not being polite to keyboard input
    - Tweaked Pagani Zonda R interior engine volume on load
    - Tweaked P4/5 Competizione bodywork volume and interior engine volume on load

- Added version display on launcher intro
    - Added changelog display inside launcher (Options/General/View update log)

- Added more verbose logging for launcher thread activity
    - Made modal dialog content scrollable

ps. Marc could you update your signature pls.??

tia...

8. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Best to right click on AC in steam, properties/updates and set Automatic updates to High Priority. It always updates for me immediately something is released. If it doesn't update a quick restart of steam should force the issue :)

9. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Posting an update - on Sunday? Do you guys know no weekend break and family life? But certainly - appreciated!

Leemstradamus likes this.
  10. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

You need to restart steam.

However they do need to update the news/update page to reflect updates.

11. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Gamer

I did restart Steam back when I posted the original message and will try that again right now. Changed to high priority update and...still no update.

0.2 came in fine and pCARS is always updating....???

And by the way to others, this has nothing to do with the devs working on the weekend. Someone reported that Steam had updated their AC, so should it not be happening for everyone? Who knows and who cares when the devs gave it to Steam.

12. GrimDad

GrimDad Racer

They forgot the online part....:rolleyes: ;)
    Awesome speed with the updates...so much fixed to too :cool:

Thanks Kunos

13. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

It does actually. Devs were still working on the weekend as they were posting about issues and giving feedback saying update was coming soon :)

14. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

Tell Pablo i love him :D If i'm honest i'm jealous of you :p Radicals are awesome!

Sorry for off topic. i'm just excited to see the best sim team are in AC (no offence Team Redline) :p

15. Paps

Paps Racer

Yep, set it to High priority. Updates for me no problem.

16. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

Version number is now displayed at bottom left when sim starts.

17. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Did not notice this update at all during the weekend although I have Steam set to High Priority updating of Assetto Corsa !

Must check when I get home today !

Thanks for posting !

18. Danny Giusa

Danny Giusa Simracer

Anything changed on the drift setup of the m3 92 ?
    I'm not able to drift anymore, the rear isn't as accurate as it was in the previous build.
    I'll double check my settings, but didn't change anything.
    :(

//check

it feels like the car commutes much more than in the previous build, I don't know why.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  19. Danny Giusa

Danny Giusa Simracer

Nevermind this ....