1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.0 content + dreampack dlc content known!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Oct 8, 2014.

1. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

A fan of English tracks and a happy Gamepad player.

I like this guy. :)

Laser-scanned Oulton Park..... make it happen!
    :cool:

Soulvex likes this.
  2. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm assuming what's listed as Monza 1962 is really the 1961 F1GP "full" 10km layout with the banking?

The 1962 F1GP was run on the short course very similar to the 1966 layout we have.

It would be nice to have an early 60s era F1 car to run on the track, although the Lotus 49 isn't a bad stand in.

3. BlinkyXX

BlinkyXX Gamer

Do we know if there will be a mock GT3 version of the Ruf RT35 S, ala the "Track" and "C-Spec" versions of the RT 12 in iRacing, and the RGT-8 GT3 from pCars?

4. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz Racer

no we don't

Epocx likes this.
  5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'd rather not have fantasy cars.

The ideal solution would be for someone to make a Porsche GT3 "mod" with some stealthy assistance from the dev's. Same for Lambo. Then Kunos can give Porsche, Lambo and EA a well deserved single digit salute.

f1v10 and Tim Meuris like this.
  6. Soulvex

Soulvex Hardcore Simmer

I think a lot of people don't know about Oulton Park and that it's on of the UK's most exciting tracks. (dreams of oulton park and the touring cars).

Tim Meuris likes this.
  7. plaid

plaid Alien

No info about that. But I would like a GT2/E/3 version, best designed by the guy who made the fantasy SLS-succesor. The new 911 GTE looks great, btw.

Regarding "ficitional cars": The physics of the game are more less simplified fiction, rather than the real physics and combine a Ruf 911 with GT3/E-tech should be not that far off.

I would dig it.

8. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

that would be epic!

9. i just realized that this is the audi s1 quattro we are getting for free, right?

Sebastian Wolff likes this.
  10. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

We'll see. But would be a joke if so.
    It's a dream pack dlc which WE chose, nobody would vpte for that crap. Also this car wasn't even to choose from.

Queequeg, Qwaribo and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  11. some1pl

some1pl Alien

Audi S1 is not part of the DLC.
    It wasn't 100% confirmed which S1 Quattro (or Quattro S1) will be added for free, but on the facebook page the photo of the modern hot-hatch was posted. So my bet is on this one.

victor86 likes this.
  12. it's not that i don't like it, i love it, but the name is a bit confusing though

13. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz Racer

the Quattro S1 will probably come later. Marco had it on his facebook page for a while.

14. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

I just reacquainted myself with the Dream Car DLC list and got disappointed again. Not many cars I'm interested in at all. I am hoping some open wheelers are in the works, but it seems those are not a priority.

I'd like to get another car from each era to match up with the current ones (49, 312T, 98T, and even T125 S1). Or some more Team Lotus cars, 25, 72, 79. The list goes on.

I want to throw Kunos some cash money for top notch content, but I'm not sure the open wheelers are popular enough to get off the ground. Using MP servers as an indicator it's easily 12:1 closed to open wheelers.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  15. Epocx

Epocx Alien

These are cars voted by the community, since kunos cant do every car there is on earth at the same time... deal with it. There are threats for car wishes, and there are people that mod cars.

Thanks for bringing the threat up, i am gonna read the list again with a grin on my face :)

16. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

I get it, they were voted on. To each his own. No threat here; just stone cold reality that the first DLC pack has nothing of interest for me. Just wish the open wheelers were more popular. For some reason I had forgotten about this DLC pack; now I know why.

17. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The free pack has very interesting cars, and is a DLC on its own, so we're getting two DLCs past 1.0 version, one is paid, one is free. Check here the list, on the right side of the page: http://www.reddit.com/r/assettocorsa

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is the exos T125 s1 not a fantasy car, as far as I know its not a car that has ever been made in reality.

Qwaribo likes this.
  19. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Lotus T(Type)125 is a real car made by real Lotus car manufacturer. http://www.lotuscars.com/gb/racing/type-125

Watch this video with jeremy clarkson about the exos t125

20. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer