1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.8 Changelog (unofficial)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Updates NO changelog ?? Jun 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting tyre set selection disappeared in "Fuel&strategy" menu [Consult changelog] Dec 3, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Please help with v1.6 changelog - new features added May 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 1.4 changelog!!! ;) Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room S1e05 - changelog and more Jul 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Update 1.2. probaly changelog? May 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Version 1.1.5 changelog spell mistake or something else? Mar 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa v1.1.3 update changelog Mar 19, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Changelog - update 0.22 Jul 17, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Latest two little update - no changelog Jan 20, 2014
    Suggestions changelogs in Steam Nov 25, 2013
    Suggestions Changelog thread Nov 13, 2013
    Screens & Videos Kunos Vista + Printable (unofficial) Cover & Label Dec 19, 2013

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

nate, Koen and Jebus like this.
  5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

This...is when it sux to be a European living in America...

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What kind of response is that? You're posting a changelog from outside the official social media channels or forums and without source and apparently expect people to accept it as genuine? Wait for the official changelog or post the real source, period.

7. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Sorry boss, didn't know you are in charge here.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Wtf you whining about? Who are you to tell anybody here what to post?

Thanks andrew for the thread, much appreciated.

nate and Andrew_WOT like this.
  9. jsTrecu

jsTrecu Racer

DLC is out, just purchased it :D

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  10. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Yay, so it begins.
    18:00 GMT
    50 more minutes

11. c4p

c4p Gamer

So we have a new DLC for which I should pay, but where are v10 tyres for GT3? Where are break temps for the other cars? Where is official native Vive support? I'll wait this time, let's see what not happens next...

12. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

13. c4p

c4p Gamer

14. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

There are tons of leagues using GT3 cars. We prefer to respect those people with letting the fine v7 tyres still in use and not upset the BOP of the cars by rushing the release of the v10 which if I recall correctly, we released just 1 month ago...
    We are doing our best to have an extremely fast turnover of updates, 1 month for all those tyres is a really short amount of time, but as usual you you release it fast and it's buggy then we are not responsible and not competent enough. If we don't release it because it's not ready, then we have other priorities (money) and we disappoint...

I guess you can never make happy some people, but we are happy for the rest of the people that can appreciate. Cheers!

xystof, ekosan, F430_458_F12 and 23 others like this.
  15. spidiG

spidiG Racer

''- Added AI traction mistakes''

can't find this in changelog.txt... no improvement on the AI in this patch?

16. c4p

c4p Gamer

@Aristotelis Thank you for your answer, really appreciate it. I understand what your are saying, but then it makes no sense to me that we now have the Hypercars which have v10 tyres and the GT2. Gt2 ok, three cars aren't that hard, but if you would have tested all GT3 instead of the Hyper and GT2 cars, it would be possible to realease all GT3 cars with v10 tyres for 1.8. That's what I don't understand, why starting with the Ferrari GT3 and after that make some other classes first, before finishing the whole GT3 class.

Same for Vive support. I guess we have to wait for PSVR and when 505 sees, that more people are interested in it, you will continue working on proper VR support.

I know Kunos is a small team and is working hard on the success of AC. I don't want to sound too harsh, but sometimes I can't understand the development priorities. Just want to share my thoughts, no offense!

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

It makes sense that the GT3 class will require much more careful BOP testing than random hypercars.

18. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.