1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

12H of Sebring (Real Life)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Joao Alves, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

http://www.imsa.com/races/62nd-annual-mobil-1-twelve-hours-sebring-fueled-fresh-florida

I'd just like to share this with everyone, as in some places (like the U.S.) its very difficult to find endurance racing on tv.

The 12H of Sebring is going to be broadcast live on IMSA's website on March 15 starting at 13:00 local time (GMT -4:00).

From what I understand its going to be free to watch, and you will be able to view it from any country. The only downside is that the start of the race will not be streamed online, but rather, broadcast by Fox Sports 1. Fox Sports will only be showing the first 3 hours of the race, after which the IMSA stream will start, and that will run until the end of the race at 22:30 local time.

Enjoy the race everyone!

Bailey, ftmPP, baloche and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room 12h Sebring severe weather delay - insane lightning storm! Mar 19, 2016
    Liveries Sebring 12h bmw z4 gte Apr 6, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashes in MP endurance race UE4 & Physics (12h) Mar 12, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room STINT - Nordschleife 12h Aug 28, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRC Spa-Francorchamps 12h Endurance 26/9/2020 12:00 PM (UK TIME) Aug 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer PPR 12H Silverstone Charity Race Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC InTerTeam - Suzuka 8H - Spa 12H - Bathurst 6H Jun 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer CRASH @ GRZ 12H SPA + Log attached May 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions RLM | Coach Dave Academy 12H Suzuka Race 12:00 BST 18th April Apr 11, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM 12H of Suzuka - Super Pole 11th April - Main Event 18th April Apr 11, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Redline Motorsport 12Hr of Suzuka Trailer Feb 29, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Bathurst 12h Feb 2, 2020
    ACC Gameplay 12h/24h Race with AI questions and concerns Dec 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds "Real" Career Mode, 12h Spa Nov 3, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Mugello 12h Multiclass Jul 26, 2019

3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

cool, thanks, will try to check if I can see it
    I love endurance races , even though sebring track looks boring to me

4. Bagsy

Bagsy Gamer

If some people are in the UK it's live on MotorsTV which became available on Freeview channel 240 a couple of weeks back. Most of it is live on there, with a couple of hours break for live Nationwide NASCAR in the evening.

5. dbell76

dbell76 Racer

Thanks for the info....will try to see it overhere..

6. OffAgain

OffAgain Simracer

Prior to iRacing I hated it. The iRacing version though, IMHO, is sodding amazing. The bumps are extraordinary, and the first and last corners are amazing.

7. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

keyword "looks" :)

I really like tracks in forests, Nordschelife ,Spa, Brno :)

8. OffAgain

OffAgain Simracer

No worries ol' chap. It does, indeed, look pretty naff. It's flat as a pancake and the scenery (some concrete and advertising.. yawn) isn't exactly sexy. Hell of a track though, really good to race, and I'd love to try a laser scanned version in AC. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!*

* Na, na-na, na-nah.

The Moose likes this.
  9. Technicolors

Technicolors Rookie

I live roughly an hour or so from Sebring so getting there will be a breeze. The not-so-good thing about it is that the tickets are quite expensive, plus I don't think my parents would quite like sticking around seeing cars race a bumpy track for 12 hours. But it's as close as I can get to real multi-class motor racing

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014