1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

3 question for DEVELOPER

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Felice Pugliese, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

EN - I follow AC when he was still a whisper that snaked in specialized blogs , and then the technology preview and early access
    from Day1 so forgive me if I dare to ask questions directly to the developer .
    Of the issues that are now going on for some time and on which there are never any certainties.

1 - In multiplayer mode, the penalty will be 5 sec. , I mean like now and maybe not
    limited to cutting the chicane and sensitive points of the track.

2 - if it is present throughout the track you want , please tell us what discipline
    automotive industry refers to this norm? Being a simulator believe it should be, too
    regulations and competition not only in the behavior of the car.

3 - In version 1.0 will finally present the complete configuration of the keys ?
    It sounds so corny but forgive me also seems strange that so many months
    by the release still lacks a complete mapping of the basic commands , being a sim
    comes flying around is a waste to have all these unused keys and having to use the
    keyboard for even a simple pause / play . There are problems in this regard ?

I really hope to get an answer and it's clear that I really think that the work done so far is superb
    and much appreciated. Thanks and good luck !

IT -
    Seguo AC da quando era ancora un sussurro che serpeggiava nei blog specializzati , e poi la tecnology preview e la early access
    dal Day1 quindi mi perdonerete se mi permetto di rivolgere delle questioni direttamente ai Developer.
    Sono delle questioni che ormai vanno avanti da tempo e su cui non ci sono mai certezze.

1- Nella modalità multiplayer sarà presente la penalità 5 sec., intendo come ora e non magari
    circoscritta ai tagli di chicane e punti sensibili del tracciato.

2 - se sarà presente su tutto il tracciato volete per favore spiegarci a quale disciplina
    automobilistica fa riferimento tale norma ? Essendo un Simulatore credo che debba esserlo anche
    nei regolamenti gara e non solo nel comportamento della vettura.

3- Nella versione 1.0 sarà finalmente presente la configurazione completa dei tasti?
    Sembra una cosa così banale ma perdonatemi sembra anche strano che a tanti mesi
    dal rilascio ancora manchi una mappatura completa dei comandi base , essendo un sim che
    nasce intorno ai volanti è uno spreco avere tutti questi tasti inutilizzati e dover usare la
    tastiera anche per un semplice pausa / play. Ci sono problemi al riguardo ?

Spero tanto di avere una risposta e sia chiaro che penso sinceramente che il lavoro fatto finora è superbo
    e molto apprezzato. Grazie e buon lavoro !!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface A question for developers Aug 2, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Question to Developers Mar 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Question? Apr 26, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Small question about time multiplier / offline Apr 16, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizone Logo Use Question Oct 10, 2023
    Chit Chat Room 3 questions Oct 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Very Stupid question Sep 23, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Questionable ACC Server Reliability Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Triple screen and gsync question Jun 24, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Question regarding legality of organizing paid-entry races and offering cash prizes in Assetto Corsa Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Straightforward question about server creation Apr 15, 2023
    ACC Physics Question about MoTeC channel "ROTY" Apr 7, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Setting Question with Trackir Mar 19, 2023
    Sounds modding QUESTION FOR HORN ABOUT FMOD SOFTWARE Nov 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TS-XW Steer Lock question Sep 25, 2022

3. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

I also would like to add a question.
    Why still can not find the steering wheel Logitech DFGT on the list of settings for the steering wheel? xbox controller is on the list, does that mean that the DFGT is not good enough to play Assetto Corsa?

4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

it is good enough, but they dont have standard/recommended settings for it.

5. GTsimms

GTsimms Gamer

Assetto Corsa DFGT : This is, what I am using!

Logitech Profiler

off Centering Spring
    Yes Allow Game

Ingame

6. Bailey

Bailey Alien

1 - They have said that they are working on a solution/fix/alternative for the 5 second slowdown

2 - If I understood this concern correctly then it refers to '1'. To my knowledge no current series uses the 5 sec slowdown. 24h of Le Mans and 24h of Nord have both considered this type of system during local yellows and red flag periods

Disclaimer: I am not an AC dev :)

~Bailey

7. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

in fact the rule 5 seconds will be impractical in multiplayer, it would be terrible and would only benefit the players more "dirty". I truly believe that something like this can completely ruin the gaming experience. At the end there is very little to be invented, the reality is there to give advice on this, if you cut a chicane or other parts of the track penalty is 5 sec. If your wheels go on the grass in the race is already a penalty because you lose time and traction, especially if you get knocked out.

Dream1979 likes this.