1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

4 men from the uk in there mid to late 40's looking for some online racing on a friday night can any

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nickbez, Apr 23, 2015.

1. nickbez

nickbez Gamer

We have all been racing for as long as there’s been racing games, and are just looking for some fair fun racing, we play every Friday and end up just going in and out looking for some decant racing, we don’t mind what car or tracks, would be nice to join for some regular racing. Please feel free to get in touch. Regards Nick

Andy-R and paulieGTR like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting frequent game crash mid race and in setup menu Sep 3, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Main menu not on the middle screen (tiple monitors) May 13, 2016
    ACC Virtual Reality VR menue navigation issus Friday at 5:12 AM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB is lost after going to the Menus Feb 3, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Button Assignments Dec 23, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 14, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU consumption rise if you enter menu options while water trails are rendered Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 9, 2023

3. MrPix

MrPix Racer

Hey Nick, I just became free most Friday evenings (GMT/BST timezone).... am looking for some casual racing ... count me in.... I'm still in my forties for a few more weeks at least ;)

snyperal and paulieGTR like this.
  4. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Hey guys. :)

Feel free to join our "TAM" dedi servers.
    We're on most nights and run a league too.

TAM servers are very strict in the sense that... ramming, blocking, idiotic driving, or cheating in any way get's a permanent ban.!!
    As i said we run a league and can welcome new members if they want to join us.
    Because our season just finished 2wks ago, we'll be on just about every night for the next 4wks(there's always at least a few of us racing).

So if you want to come in and join us for some very clean and fair gentlemanly racing, you're most welcome.
    Just let us know who you are when you enter the server.

Search for: TAM
    The servers are named "TAM League Driver Recruitment(Stracker enabled)" and "TAM League Driver Recruitment2(Stracker enabled)".

Oh... and don't worry if you have no intensions of joining our league, you are still welcome to race with us any time you're on.

Forgot to mention that our guys are from(in no particular order), across the UK, Germany, Holland, Norway and Czech republic.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Andy-R, nickbez, MrPix and 1 other person like this.
  5. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Hey Paulie, are these password ones? Are they open anytime too, as I'm at an odd time for most (GMT8).

6. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

The specific servers mentioned are public/pickup and they're up 24/7.

Our Blacklist is like +750 GUID's, so most of the idiots will not get in. :)
    But if you're in any of these servers and you find yourself racing with unfair idiotic types and no "TAM" tagged guys are there(+8 GMT)...
    PM me with the approx. time they entered and i'll check the logs to see if i can narrow it down and weed them out. :eek::)

Need to get rid of these idiots across all time zones, once and for all.!!

7. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

:) Will check them out again later as I never saw servers w/ TAM prefix, at least w/ my filter (no booking and w/ dlc).

paulieGTR likes this.
  8. brioche

brioche Racer

If you like lower grip and longer races you can also join our server (see signature). Just like TAM we try to keep it clean but in case there is some issue with a driver you can post in the thread to report it. Settings are somewhat different from other servers so please read the thread before you join.

Andy-R and paulieGTR like this.
  9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

my server is normally up friday evening. keep your eyes peeled for The Fair Factory. fair racers welcome. its player hosted so isnt permanently up.

...is your blacklist all crashers and idiots @paulieGTR? if so id love to get my hands on that list! although my server is normally so quiet that I dont have wrecker issues :p its nice to know they cant get in though :D

snyperal, paulieGTR, brioche and 2 others like this.
  10. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Nice, been racing since the C-64 and Amiga days myself. This sounds really interesting; hope we can race together sometime real soon!

Andy-R, paulieGTR and brioche like this.
  11. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

Hey @nickbez, like @paulieGTR said your welcome to come join us, there will be a few of us on tonight, we never know what were going to race so you might find yourself chasing down a mod car that we fancy a go at, but add me and Paulie on steam and send us a message if you cant find what were racing and ill send you a link :)

For the record there are 21 TAM guys atm and were all in our 20's to our 50's, mostly mid 30's although you wouldn't know it from our teamspeak server where the mental age is normally about 6 years old. On an intelectual night where we philosophize about whether helicopters can have ejector seats and if anchors can be used as handbrakes for submarines it peaks at about 10 years old.
    Consider yourself warned :confused:

P.S. TAM Rogue informs me indeed some helicopters do have ejector seats, the jury is still out on the submarine handbrake

swannyuk, snyperal, Andy-R and 4 others like this.
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

^ I thought submarines would just do a 180 roll and up periscope... instant handbrake!

paulieGTR, TAM Spencer and brioche like this.
  13. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

I understood the submarine handbrake to be the beach!?

You guys sound like a hoot is ts access restricted? I'd like to swing by and do some racing.

paulieGTR likes this.
  14. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

15. mark beszant

mark beszant Gamer

MJ911 and Jester71 like this.