1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

6:14 with a passenger on the Nordschliefe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by McGraw, Oct 27, 2016.

1. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Incredible

DaveS78 and miky like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ELO rating increases from 1604 to 1614, CP rating is falling ? Jan 27, 2022
    Suggestions Passenger hotlap mode Nov 2, 2017
    Suggestions Passenger Seat Apr 13, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Nissan gtr has no passenger seat camera Oct 14, 2015
    General modding discussion Passenger+rift mod? May 17, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mercedes sls amg passenger seat belt wrong texture Mar 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room What Sims allow Coop Driving? (ie Driver & Passenger/Navigator) Apr 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift Passenger Mode Mar 14, 2014

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Ninho! :D

pollinho123 and martcerv like this.
  4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

He has had a huge lift off over the crest at flugflatz and then was off throttle for a long time after the corner, the time would be much quicker then. The laptime is over the tourist track not the full lap, thats still rather quick for a ring taxi ride. :D

I don't think it was her in the passenger seat, but I need to link that classic video here as some maybe haven't seen it.

nate and Libor Sabrik like this.
  5. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I thought it already was posted here:)
    It's BTG but he also slowed down @ Flugplatz.

BMW rules!:p

Cheers
    Robin

6. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

How many GoPro's are mandatory these days to drive a car?...

Schnipp likes this.
  7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I don't think it was her either. The passenger was much too calm. Would be funny, if she would take a ride in that car with him. :D

6:14 for Tourist is a very good time, though. With v7 tyres I barely made that time in the 458 GT2 (ok, the DTM car might have a bit more downforce).
    But since I'm a downforce addict, I find everything above 6 min boring anyway. :D

8. Timpreza

Timpreza Rookie

We were there in september when Farfus and his BMW team were packing up after those laps. The BMW team was supposed to leave earlier and delayed the touristenfahrten quite a bit that day.

When I recognised him walked by me and my friend, my friend, a true BMW fanboy, went to him and asked for a selfie. Augusto started chatting as he obviously was very psyched about what he had done. He was the first to drive a DTM car on the NS in over 20 years. He even showed us a short bit of the footage on his phone. He's a true petrolhead and awesome guy.

We then walked up to the BMW trailer had a little chat with the friendly PR-lady when they where loading up the car, but we weren't allowed to take pictures of the car. (We did anyway before she told us not to.)
    The car was the actual car that raced the DTM race at the GP track a day earlier. There's no midseason testing allowed, except for demo rides and filming promo material. She told me he wasn't supposed to go flat out because of the passengers, but she didn't look very convinced that he was actually holding back.
    I was told the passengers where various members of the press.
    Looking at the footage, she was right to be a little concerned, it was a very fast lap. :)

SMOKING__MONKEY3 and Berniyh like this.
  9. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Sorry, didn't realise it had been posted but did realise it was BTG.

Would love to see this without a passenger

10. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

I believe he's holding back quite a bit though. Pretty cool considering how fast it is despite that.