1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

98T !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AircooledPoly, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus 98t Driver Suit Jun 21, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Lotus 98T Trail braking and downshifting with GTeye springs May 20, 2020
    Console Lounge WHL#62 Ayrton Senna's Lotus 98T Jan 2, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I tought temperatures make only GT and Formula modern cars faster, but Lotus 98t becomes faster too Oct 2, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't launch Silverstone 1967 with Lotus 98T Jul 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Lotus 98T engine damage May 9, 2017
    Screens & Videos Lotus 98T at Nordschleife [WR] Apr 30, 2017
    Chit Chat Room How do I manage the turbo life with the Lotus 98T? Mar 21, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Ayrton Senna - Lotus 98T WAS 1986, NOT 1985!! Feb 19, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Let's talk Lotus 98T Feb 17, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus 98T is waaay fast Feb 15, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Lotus 98T Turbo pop crackle any updated imroved sound files ? Feb 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Useage of the turbo? (Lotus 98T@Silverstone67) Dec 17, 2016
    Screens & Videos 2 new videos: Lotus 98T & The simrig in detail! Dec 13, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Lotus 98T Topspeed and missing power ? Sep 15, 2016

2. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Happy birthday Ayrton!

3. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

98T ;) just saying...

4. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

After watching these cars as a kid, I have a mental image of how these cars should handle. Fast, twitchy, but catchable is how I would describe them in three words.

Schuberth and Mogster like this.
  5. Talpa

Talpa Simracer

It is just our tribute to the Formula One legend Ayrton Senna, who was born 54 years ago, on March 21 1960.

quoted from the assetto corsa fb page response :c i still hope to try it soon, it's the car i want more to drive.

Backmarker, KitrinosKat and tkrisz2 like this.

6. Doh! Still what's a year between F1 cars...... Oh hold on...

The Moose likes this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The 98T looks lonely. A Williams FW11 and Mclaren MP4/2C would sort that out :)

tkrisz2 likes this.
  8. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

I rather vote for an mp4/4 :)

9. ekosan

ekosan Racer

1200 bhp bolted to 540kg...

Jesus!

10. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I already predict people crying how difficult is to drive this monster:)

Shaddix likes this.
  11. ekosan

ekosan Racer

I think that the race day engines actually produced more like 800 or 900 bhp. Will Kunos allow racing with the more powerful qualifying engine?

12. They'll probably have it act like the BMW 1M S1. So there's a boost key, but it'll damage the engine when it's above its default 80% power.

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  13. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Catchable if you know what your doing, I think it will be quite a beast. Way less downforce then the T125 s1 and way more hp plus turbo lag from hell. These cars made many legends for a reason, getting the most out of such a car where one small error could be fatal was a true skill and ultimate bravery.

We dont need the bravery but it will still be a beast that needs some taming or mad skills to get the most out of it. Or you can cheat with TC ABS and stability control but that would be so wrong in these surely.

Mogster and Ethan Dean like this.
  15. Fly Low

Fly Low Gamer

I watched "Senna" the documentary again, the world lost something special that day in 1994 . He is what all modern f1 drivers say was the greatest of all time even Schumacher (wishing him a full recovery), Senna raised up an entire country and gave it hope and something to believe in. His epic drives are something to be in awe of. How many racing drivers do you know of that can say that?

16. KitrinosKat

KitrinosKat Hardcore Simmer

I love how the engine sounds like it's screaming in joy. Thought we were going to hear something like that in this year's season, but they sound just like asthmatic lawn mowers.

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

18. Mogster

Mogster Alien

1200bhp with outrageous turbo lag...

Mash the throttle and 2-3 secs later the power comes in like being hit by a shovel :)

Kristaps likes this.
  19. TCLF

TCLF Alien

this will be a car I'll drive a lot :D

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  20. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Next Friday :p

TCLF likes this.