1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About netKar Pro

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Iketani, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

Hi, I would like to receive some answer about netKar Pro game but I don't receive anything from any way. Anyone can tell me how I can find some support, please? Thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room netKar Pro Dec 4, 2020
    Screens & Videos netKar Pro: the brother of Assetto Corsa Mar 22, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Netkar Pro tracks Jan 20, 2020
    Suggestions [Request to Kunos] Porting Formula 1600, 1800 & 2000 from netKar PRO to Assetto Corsa Jul 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Netkarpro...no more servers? Dec 21, 2015
    3D car models Osella pa-21s - netkar pro conversion. Jun 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Pay code netkar pro May 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Why is ac so much better than netkar pro? Sep 1, 2014
    Chit Chat Room I think netkar pro has better controller support Aug 24, 2014
    Tracks modding Prato - netkar pro conversion (v1.21) Jun 19, 2014
    Chit Chat Room NetKar pro Formula KS2 - I want that feeling again May 6, 2014
    Tracks modding Netkar Pro Misano Track May 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room NetKar Pro website down? Apr 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room netKar PRO on Steam?! Jan 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room netKar PRO versus AC Dec 21, 2013

3. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Support, in what way? That game has been EOL for at least a decade, the devs aren't gonna update it now.

Best hope would be to post your issue, maybe the community here can help.

Iketani likes this.
  4. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

Sorry, I should have specified :p Yeah, the help is about commercial purposes, so thats why I must contact to some dev.

5. Sapalm

Sapalm Rookie

A few months ago I've been in contact with Stefano for my AC modding manual (here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-modding-manual-3-0.252064/) and he barely remembers anything about AC, what do you believe he'll recall for NetKar??
    He didn't respond to any of my messages after telling me that. Either he doesn't remember, or he doesn't have time and desire to do it.

They would need to take that ancient code out, read it and even then they wouldn't truly remember.

You do realize that when they started they were 30 years old and now they're over 50, right?

And honestly, I know that they don't have time for that. They aren't even interested. Trust me.
    Just wait for AC2, at that point many mods will be probably redone. Most probably things like CSP won't be necessary.

Iketani likes this.
  6. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

The answer that I'm looking for is much much much more easy that all of the things that you comment. It's not a question about netKar Pro functionality support, but related to Kunos Simulazioni author rights, etc.

7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Iketani likes this.
  8. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

All tried unless linkedin. I also tried to contact to Aris and Luca Sodano by social media :D

9. my suggestion would be to write your full question using the "contact us" section on kunos-simulazioni.com.

As said netKar PRO has been out of support for almost 2 decades so it's very unlikely anybody will even be able to answer, but the best bet would be to explain all your needs in 1 single message (including your BUDGET) and hope it'll get picked up.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    Iketani and Darcy Callai Junior like this.
  10. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

I already tried using the "contact us" section on kunos-simulazioni.com, but I didn't get answer yet. Anyway, thanks for all the answers, guys.