1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. To be brutally honest, I was going more off my experience in years of driving the iRacing GT3 cars :p Since most AC GT3 servers are just wreckfests, or Monza servers, I don't think I've actually seriously driven one on here apart from a couple of SP challenges. But theoretically they should be similar ^^
    And the races usually don't make sense. A GT3 race thats 15min long is just stupid :p

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Really don't like Donington either. How about Zandvoort?

Andy-R likes this.
  3. Road America or Rouen? :p Rouen is something completely different but could be fun, and Road America is used alot for GT races.

I haven't tested any of them so not sure what it's like quality wise.

Andy-R likes this.
  4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Road America would be interesting as well, although in that case I would have to relearn the track. Has been quite a while since I drove there (maybe even another game, can't remember).

Andy-R likes this.
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Im in the same boat @Berniyh, will have to relearn but could race Road America. A mod track would be nice. Never tried Rouen. It will be sprint races though 6-8 laps.

I'll have to try Monza SP again without TC, I assumed it was the done thing to use it, might help me shave off some time.

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well then, go for Road America. ;)

This evening?

Andy-R likes this.
  7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

yep will do

8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Maybe it would be a good idea to provide a link here to the exact version, because on RD there were a couple of versions uploaded.
    I assume, it's the most recent one, but just to be sure. ;)

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

LeiF likes this.
  10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I must have been drunk :)

Keep this under your hat but I actually like the C7R :O
    Also the Godzilla GT3 is nice too..

Andy-R likes this.
  11. TDS

TDS Alien

the por
    the porsche 911 gt3 2016 bites tho ... tricky car hehehe.

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

The Audi has officially been removed from my naughty list, enjoyed it again today. It's really compliant and forgiving if you drive beyond the limit. No insta-spins.

13. Damn looks like I was a bit late to the party. Still did some laps with the Corvette, pretty good looking track.

14. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

Four-channel ABS always improves the braking performance on race cars. Usually the street car abs systems lengthen the braking distances compared to threshold braking (3-channels or less and whatnot stability measures because people cant drive).

15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Changed to Aventador, 488GTB & RT12R's at Barcelona Moto

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Has anyone tried the Castle Combe mod for AC? We could try that and the updated Hockenheim in the near future... there is also the recently added Mallala Motorsport Park mod on RD which seems very well made, I don't really like the layout at all, almost exclusively tight corners, but it could be worth a go.

17. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Will the server stay with Barcelono Moto for today? Would like to try and join...

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I'm not planning to change it, don't know if Gunja had another track in mind for today though.

19. Is Gunja organising the ALOOG1 server tracks now? ;)

Berniyh and Schnipp like this.
  20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Damn, I set Barcelona Moto this morning on SF and since Ricky is also a regular there I didn't pay attention and mixed up the threads. :confused:

Sorry guys.

Christopher Low likes this.