1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Analogic controls for photo mode (once officially released)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dexter092, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Dexter092

Dexter092 Gamer

I would like to explain an idea: permit to bind "Photomode Freecamera" and other statistics (focus, HDR pass, bloom effect, ecc) to analogic controls.

This would permit to people having controllers and joysticks (like for me: a saitek X52, used for planes simulations) to create awesome effects during replays and recordings, just like a real camera.

This is just a pretty function that me and people that like to make videos would love... :D

Obviously, keep this as a "very not important" function. We are all waiting for more important stuff... :rolleyes:

Alfa-fratelli likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Losing Controls Profile! Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Loss controls for some seconds during the game ACC Apr 27, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Controls & Peripherals inverted input Mar 11, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Simucube 2/Cube Controls GT Pro encoder flakiness Feb 23, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Car wouldn't move from grid, controls all working Oct 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Trying to match GT controls Oct 8, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC locks when going into the CONTROLS menu Jun 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Lost all wheel controls (simucube 2) May 13, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.8.13 can't open options controls Apr 8, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Controls not working in menus randomly. Mar 26, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals needed help with controls.json Feb 3, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No default controls presets on clean install Jan 6, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Custom loaded controls unmapped [New device ID after reinstall] Oct 25, 2021
    Bug reports no controls when i join a race with a controller Jun 11, 2021

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

I ask Kunos time ago about that. It's not possibile at the moment because of actual control assignments structure. Later, who knows.

4. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I assume you move the camera with the keyboard arrows, or even your mouse. For a more stable movement, try RShift+arrows. For insane fast movements, try RCtrl+arrows.
    It's tricky but looks pretty amazing :)

5. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

I completely agree, joystick control would be a fantastic feature, when/if possible. This would really open the door to some fantastic videos.

6. Dexter092

Dexter092 Gamer

Yeah, i actually use it for simulate motion blur for the track during photos. Thanks anyway. :)

The fact with my idea was for smooth, fast as you want change on parameters, not possible with digital inputs... ;)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  7. Dexter092

Dexter092 Gamer

Thank you for your reply. I understand the issues.

We'll see in the future then! :D