1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anyone else wants more Hillclimb tracks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Salad Fingers, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

^ What the title says.

This isn't really a direct request to Kunos, rather me wondering where the community stands. I know we have Trento Bondone which is a little.... "malnourished" :)

But quality aside, I find myself wanting more official hill-climb tracks. And cars suited for them too. Do people care for that? Or is it just me? Watching the races just gives me goosebumps, it's just so intense!

2. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

alencarch and Salad Fingers like this.
  3. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

4. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Yes, yes and yes. Love me a good hillclimb or public road track.

pablex13 and Salad Fingers like this.
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

It's a no from me. I want to see more tracks but hillclimb are no good for online play, circuits can be used in SP and MP :)

LeSunTzu likes this.
  6. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

No, i try em, crash a lot, and then dont look back.

Salad Fingers likes this.
  7. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Can't say that I do. But I won't loose my marbles if Kunos releases couple more.

8. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

But then you manage to do it once without crashing and you feel like Superman :)

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I would buy a laserscanned version of transfagarasan.

AmorFati, The Moose, ALB123 and 5 others like this.
  10. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

If they are good quality then yes.

Mogster likes this.
  11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Same.

Not a ridiculous ammount lol, maybe £20 though... Kunos suggest that the prohibitive licence costs are the block to more tracks, why not scan public roads, hillclimb tracks or tarmac rally stages then? Presumably the licence costs would be zero. :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    pablex13 likes this.
  12. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

I prefer online driving and racing ...there's soo many good race tracks that will make online racing more interesting, so its a No from me.

13. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

I think the complete lack of tracks is a big minus for this game, I hope in 2017 they can focus on more track content.

Andy-R and Mogster like this.
  14. My track folder is over 50GB, what is the problem?

Cote Dazur likes this.
  15. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Driving a hillclimb / road course can be fun with others too, but I get the point.

16. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

When I play the game I wish I had more tracks to choose from. Not sure how that wasn't clear from my first post but I can elaborate. Personally I'm not including the drag strip and the skid track. Of course the quality of the tracks is really high apart from black cat and Trento which I delete. It only leaves about 13 locations. Maybe because I played pcars alot and miss many of those tracks has swayed my opinion but I'm hoping for more track dlc in 2017. After of course Porsche.

17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

There is already more than we can drive hill climb of very high quality available, so for me, no, there is no need for Kunos to waste time on those, I would prefer they concentrate on laserscaned tracks.
    As anyone news on Targa Florio?

18. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I'd love hillclimb tracks, really. But with the current lack of tracks to race online, I'd go for tracks over hillclimb too, unfortunately...

Andy-R likes this.
  19. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

You want more tracks.. Fine, go download more tracks then, there are literally hundreds of tracks available. That is what @Michael Hornbuckle meant when he said he has 50GB of tracks. You are not forced to ONLY use the official tracks. In fact you have more chance of finding a track you REALLY like if you try looking into mod tracks... I currently have 107 tracks (including official tracks) So Not having enough tracks to play is kinda your fault, there are more tracks available to you, just you seem set on only using official ones.. You are limiting yourself..

samantha and Cote Dazur like this.
  20. So you delete vanilla content, don't use mods, and then complain about a lack of tracks.
    [​IMG]