1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anyone on console anymore?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by protonv5, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horus

Horus Alien

Do not know about other PC users but I have a three year old mobo/ram/CPU (5 years)/HDDs (some over 8 years old)/SSDs and the only thing I have bought recently was a GPU for £130. If you have $1000 to spend on a GPU every twelve months I envy you. :)

I agree with both Mr Carine & Gonzo, it matters little what hardware we are running, it's all about the racing. AC is always in development so sometimes the brown gooey stuff hits the fan, but Kunos do fix it and make it better. It is a shame you have to pay a premium on the console, for the same game as us on PC, but that is more to do with the companies that manufacture those pieces of hardware. I would have loved AC when I owned a PS2, it was GTR that made me sell my PS2 and I loved GT3, 100% race wins and completed everything. Hold tight guys, AC will only get better and better. :)

2. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Nope, gave my opinion on why this game sucks. Duster24, actually, you sound like a dick

3. Horus

Horus Alien

That's the funny thing about opinions, we all have them like... You need to chill out and wait it out, you will only feel foolish when it all comes together. Kunos work hard at making a sim, if you give up on it it will be a loss to the console community. But your silly little tantrums are laughable, go and play something else and come back after the update. :)

Duster24 likes this.
  4. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Horus. You don't realize how condescending and insulting you sound, or maybe you don't care. I see Duster24 liked your post. Says it all.

5. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

But your silly little tantrums are laughable, go and play something else and come back after the update. :)[/QUOTE]

That's Actually liked this part. Cause They are laughable. not only yours but I've seen others on these forum too. Good day gents

6. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Laughable. Laughable. Laughable. "That's Actually liked this part." Dude, actually you should come back after you learn to write. And you suggest I should come back after the update? Why? Will it be fixed after that? So you admit it needs fixing. Well, we'll see if it gets fixed. I could go for a good working game for my $50. That is after all what I paid for. But hey, thanks for making my point.

7. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

I
    I Didn't suggest anything, but I think it's time you STFU now.

8. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Enough childish attitudes over here.

Thread closed.