1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Are you colorblind ?

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by daubster, Nov 9, 2016.

1. daubster

daubster Alien

So, I always loved reaction videos and God only knows why I found those EnChroma glasses this late, but still.
    Here are my favorites, so far.​

I was so happy for these people That I decided to take some online vision test just for fun.
    You all probably know the Ishihara test - basic colorblind test.
    But did you ever try the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 HueColor Vision Test ?

The hard one actually told me, I have a very slight Purple deficiency.

I know, it may not be the best place for this but actually, what's better ?
    Do the tests people, I'm very curious of your scores, but be honest, no point in faking.

kofotsjanne, baloche, coret3x and 7 others like this.
  2. esox71

esox71 Alien

I am, I never notice the game proximity arrows(red), I rely on Helicorsa.

Hagen and daubster like this.
  3. Cool tests. I took the hard one. I do color correction and grading on videos so this was quite useful.

My result:

[​IMG]

daubster likes this.
  4. daubster

daubster Alien

You got a very good sight Seria17hri11er. Try it guys, it's actually fun, seems very difficult and intimidating at first but just push through, you'll be glad you did.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  5. Stepy

Stepy Racer

Got a 12 on the easy one

daubster likes this.
  6. 16 :)

daubster likes this.
  7. LilSki

LilSki Alien

Got 0 on the easy one. First I thought I did something wrong but apparently that is good....

Torcano, daubster and Seria17hri11er like this.
  8. Now do the hard one you wanks :D

Freddie Seng and daubster like this.
  9. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I took my time for the second one, I got 4, and 0 on the first. Interesting test :) thanks for sharing

[​IMG]

10. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I'm at work. I will later.

Seria17hri11er and daubster like this.
  11. daubster

daubster Alien

Don't be ashamed people, post your results - get to know if you're missing some colors...
    Feels really good to hear from you.​

12. Stepy

Stepy Racer

20 on the hard.

Seria17hri11er and daubster like this.
  13. daubster

daubster Alien

I'm so loving this, got audio from people putting them on and reading stuff here. It's so beautiful :)

mister dog likes this.
  14. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

48 on the hard one, cool test by the way

daubster likes this.
  15. daubster

daubster Alien

Holy crap, what display have you got ?

16. Freddie Seng

What's also interesting is to see that there are, combined, much more people with a moderate to high colorblindness that people who don't. Glad to be aware that that's actually a thing

Edit: @daubster
    A Dell Latitude E6330 laptop lol. I also have a 24 inch Acer H243HX but I only use it for work

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    daubster likes this.
  17. daubster

daubster Alien

Clearly older displays show better color, you got a 2012 display technology but with higher standards, makes me a bit angry. :D
    Anyway, watch and like the amazed people, spread the word - reduce EnChroma to 1/10 of it's current price, so they'll cost 40 bucks instead of 400.​

18. Freddie Seng

haha you know what it is right! Don't believe the hype :D And glad for those people who get the chance to see again. Must be something

daubster likes this.
  19. pons

pons Simracer

Wow, this really got me interested. Thanks!
    Got a 0 at the easy test, now try the hard one.

Results of the hard one:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Freddie Seng and daubster like this.
  20. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Ooh nice test, I was actually curious because I'm pretty much as blind as they come given that I got a myopia of -3.5 so was wondering if I have any issues with spotting colours as well. Seems not, got a 0 in the simple and 8 in the hard test. Had some issues with the dark greens but that was about it. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Schnipp, daubster and Freddie Seng like this.