1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please guys...

mms and D.Jankovic like this.
  2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Anybody accepting bets?

nate likes this.
  3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

It could be something like this.
    "Because we know that not everybody have the posibility to come to the SPA paddock, we invite you from the confort of your home to join us at a 24h multiplayer race at SPA with the ACC EA!
    So, guys make you teams before the start of the event ".

My bet goes to 23-09-2018.

4. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I would totally jump on that. @Lord Kunos can you add snowden909 to the steam beta branch?

Micii1 likes this.
  5. myimac

myimac Alien

I think the only acceptable guess is...

Soon TM

This is my official response to anything that requires a time estimate now.

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Have fun to whoever is going to be there this weekend :)

myimac and esox71 like this.
  7. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

My bet is sep 27th :)

8. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

[​IMG]

Kopiller likes this.
  9. trucidatio

trucidatio Gamer

so these are the bets so far
    rules: dates can't be repeated. Soon tm is not a valid bet XD @myimac
    Money is not involved in any way. It's just betting for fun
    I'll be updating this post with all the bets. Closing time is Friday at 15:00 CEST

BrainsBush likes this.
  10. esox71

esox71 Alien

Remember way back if you had Netkar pro you could get demo for assetto...ahhh the days.

Kopiller and rycil like this.
  11. izitom

izitom Gamer

ok guys, I offer one bottle cheap hungarian champagne for the winner

12. hristo1026

hristo1026 Racer

I'm betting on 28 September.

13. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

I'm betting on a lot of moaning if it's not july 27…

Minolin, mms, esox71 and 3 others like this.
  14. It's either Sim Racing Expo 14th Sept or Blancpain GT Barcelona 28th Sept.

15. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Or its literally that day where they let us compete on the same leaderboard at the track they are using... Aris had a tweet earlier that seemed to possibly suggest that. I mean who cares about a date beyond us hard core guys... it's the means to actually play it thats burning way beyond the date. And it would make for great PR... I played it plenty at E3, it's ready for alpha play... and it will likely be the 4 events from E3... With some kind of online leaderboard. Assuming they are getting a connection at the track.

16. trucidatio

trucidatio Gamer

These are the bets so far. Since the posts apparently can't be edited, I won't be updating with every new entry. I don't want to spam.
    rules: dates can't be repeated. Just one bet per member.
    Money is not involved in any way; it's just betting for fun. But @izitom generously offers a fantastic bottle of Hungarian champagne for the winner! :)
    Closing time is Friday at 15:00 CEST

hristo1026 and BrainsBush like this.
  17. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Based on trust (and I know from my own experience the AC community has high standards). What if we buy the EA for the person who guessed the date right? E.g. EA access price is a huge amount of $25/€25 (hint @Lord Kunos) and we divide this by number of users minus the one who won? How to pay? Anyone an easy solution for that? In the Netherlands you can send a 'tikkie' to someone who you want to pay a small amount. If too complex forget it and I wait for the Hungarian wine----which I like a lot! Grtz Brian

trucidatio likes this.
  18. chuky

chuky Alien

Who cares about the release date, what I want to know is when I can play the game.

edit : friday the 17th of august if it's like a previous annoucement.

Lawndart and BrainsBush like this.
  19. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

haha your glass is not even half empty. It is completely empty because you will not win a bottle a Hungarian shizzle without mentioning a release date. Which I think is about the same as a date you can play EA ACC. Lighten up, carpe diem and why so serious :p

trucidatio and elchshooter like this.