1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 is just aroud the corner, BIG NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Maciej Malinowski, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 is comming this month!

We already new breathily what 1.4 will bring to the table as well as we new about GT4s and
    British GT comming later but there is more!! And it's amazing!

3 top quality screenshots leaked and what we can see is astonishing, it turns out that it's
    possible that in the near future we might see not 3 but 4 tracks coming to ACC!

On the screens we can clearly see fully modelled parts of Nordschleife circuit as well as open
    entry connecting both loops of the famous Nürburgring!!

It's a big deal for ACC community and huge addition to already amazing track selection,
    it's gonna be amazing year guys!!!

Prezentacja1.png

Prezentacja3.png

Prezentacja2.png

P.S.
    It's just an April fools' joke, we all know it's not coming any time soon and we all know why,
    guys please let's just stop making this forum one bug wish-list and really thank Kunos for all the work they are putting in making that amazing sim we are so lucky to play
    To all the devs, stay safe guys, we love you <3 !!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Don’t care to much for this until I get 2 weeks of working to get my ratings up back... especially paid dlc I will not get if this issue does not get resolved.

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Oh damn you, with the ACC logo in the screens you got me thinking it might not be a joke.

Did you actually go through the trouble of photoshopping the tyre barrier away?

CatXn, Freddie Seng, AndyK70 and 2 others like this.
  5. for 2 seconds you got me :D haha

Hobi and sissydriver like this.
  6. is this top quality trolling?

7. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Gnagbagna. Its worth some SA points to send you into the gravel.... <--just a joke!
    My heart was beating faster... And then..... :confused::(;)

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. gunner1483

gunner1483 Gamer

Ja pierdole, kurwa

9. DON'T... MAKE...JOKES...ABOUT...THE...NORDSCHLEIFE.... EVER!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

@Kunos: make it happen regardless!!!!! :D:D

Tzotzo, nrc689 and After_Midnight like this.
  10. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

yeah i thought that too, but when i looked closer i saw that the logo said it was the official game of the blancpain series, which they dont use anymore ;-)

sissydriver likes this.
  11. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

LOL, some devs must be thinking "wait a minute even we do not know about this"

12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Oh boy... thank you! :D

You got me for a minute or so.
    When I had a closer look to the pictures to admire the details it came upon me like a sharknado: The Nordschleife is not part of the official BP Series and in all likelihood never will. :oops:

13. [​IMG]

14. John Caetano

John Caetano Racer

Extra content is always nice but more optimization to VR would be better news for me........................................................................... (go ahead screen players, hate this post all you want.....)

EDIT:
    OH damn....fell for the joke :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.