1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa five car pack coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Wildkatz

Wildkatz Gamer

Nowhere in this video is mentioned that all the cars will come in one pack at once. It's funny to see how people draw their conclusions sometimes although no information was given... :D

However... I don't care if these 5 cars will be free or payware, I'll have it anyway. Yea, lynch me.

Hopefully Kunos does trailers, because they are awesome. Still having goosebumps watching the new intro.

2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah kunos are really good at making trailers, ill give them that

3. No, not the same model; the mod Countach is the LP500S and the Kunos version is the 5000QV

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    claudiopolez likes this.
  4. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...would like to see original one :)

5. Yes, I would like to see the LP400. I remember where I first saw that car. It was the fastest car included in a pack of Top Trumps cards!

Mogster likes this.
  6. spidiG

spidiG Racer

Any news on AI progress?

7. What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

liakjim likes this.
  8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

My guess, no actually i cant think of a reason.

9. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Not to sound overly negative, but if this is a bonus as in a free download, then wonderful!

If its another payware DLC this close to the first one, well...personally, I would easily have spent 40 euro for any DLC, but the way it's built now, with servers being unavailable to non-DLC racers, then I fear the more DLC out there, the more segregated and lonely the community will be. I feel it happened to rFactor and I believe it would be a great shame if AC, which is already a small community, is heading in that direction as well.

Again, sorry for coming across as the party-pooper here, but I love AC to death and online racing is where it's at!

shaider_516 and insomnia like this.
  10. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...one thing I don't get, when you say simulation racing game I don't see any AI in that, I want a great sim game, so me and my friends can race together, I don't need freaking AI to be my opponent.

AI is OK for job that it needs to do... will probably get even better over time, but it should not be priority at all.

Cheers...

GothaR likes this.
  11. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Oh see that's where you're wrong my friend. AI and graphics are top priority, ask any console racer turned simmer.

12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I have the feeling it is a free dlc, it seems right with the timing of screenshots for the gtr and the s1 quattro being in the making for a while. Considering the price of green hell for the content if this was a paid dlc it would be like 50p or some small fee but yes if this is payware then it will push more people away which is bad. The main issue with the randoms that come across this game is that because the game looks AAA they think it should have 1000 cars. theres too many people looking for a forza or granturismo replacement on pc thinking that kunos can splash out £100million on licenses for 15 types of mazda mx-5s

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

AI is a big part for me, as im a weekend racer honing my skills takes a long time and im not loyal to one game i play a lot of games and so i get scared online that i will hit someone they will flip out and i get blacklisted, i dont drive horridly but yeah. Anyways sadly none of my friends play sim racing, none have wheel and a lot dont even have a gaming pc, i struggle to play worms with them because their intel hd2000 nearly explodes.

14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I think we can put this to bed...

It's referred to as "bonus" content so I don't think you'll have to pay for it.

15. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

i hope its a paid dlc. 5 euro per car sounds fair.

16. spidiG

spidiG Racer

It's a thread abouth new content info. So i was wondering if there is any other update info.

17. phizz

phizz Simracer

The last time they used the word bonus was the release of spa and sls. :eek:

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ws-about-the-next-assetto-corsa-update.23144/
    No dev have answered in that thread yet and havent seen any information in any other threads from the devs about it. think i read something (from a regular user) about at patch being released this week or next but its possible that it all was just a dream.

spidiG likes this.
  19. Blame

Blame Alien

Its a free DLC, nuff said, but when it comes to p2p DLC, they need to change their strats, keep the overall DLC price the same, but this time make it so you can buy everything separately, so you don't have to buy content you don't want.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  20. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

MP racing is maybe like 10% of actual people that bought the game, maybe even less
    the only thing about that is that MP will probably keep it alive longer - in the sense that MP hardcore players will stay with the title much longer then people who do SP

about the new DLC, I don't really mind it, and as much as I would prefer Kunos to focus on improving the gameplay, I'm well aware that car modelers aren't the ones doing that.

However, it can be said that car modelers can FIX BUGS/PROBLEMS with the cars already in game, before adding more and more