1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor Gamer

THANK YOU KUNOS !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

My son sleeps, my wife is out... update downloaded in 10 mins (optical fiber speed, sorry guys :p)

I was waiting for Trento for so long.... I cant believe it yet !

ASSETTO , what else ? ;)

2. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

what 3,5 GB? It downloading 1,7 GB for me.

//Ohhhhhhhh ****, it was Raceroom updating, I wasted 20 minutes.

3. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Stepy likes this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Might be a stupid question but will the mods still work or do I need to delete em all and download when they are updated?

This is a good day.

5. Altair

Altair Gamer

Thx a lot!

6. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I decided to uninstall (after backing up) and am now re-downloading at 3MB/S. 17 minutes left. It's killing me seeing all my friends going into Assetto Corsa!

7. Peak 9.3 MB/S i guess it's okay :p

I decided to do a fresh install as well.

8. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

Great work "Kunos Team"!
    this is definitely the best driving simulator on the market.

9. Epocx

Epocx Alien

steam is just slow now :/ stop downloading please ;)

Douglas Dejos and 1karl1 like this.
  10. GT1

GT1 Racer

Just made a couple laps around Spa. Lovely. :)

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  11. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

thumbs up to you all KunosTeam for your amazing and impressive work 'till now! keep doing what you guys do the best, this will gonna be the most "nowadays complete simulator" ever made! :)

Stepy likes this.
  12. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I still dont have a functioning PC, and i write this from my notebook but i still checked everyday to see when RC comes out.I wish you all the best of luck with the release and i cant wait to play it hopefully in a week or so :D !!!

Ensi Ferrum likes this.
  13. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Now come on, do you really think today of all days is an appropriate time to post requests?

In other news, I've realised 850kb/s is rubbish.

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.
  14. Bradbury

Bradbury Rookie

Since this is a release candidate, does it mean that the current list of tracks probably is the final list of non-DLC tracks?

Btw, let me send a big thanks to all of you who shared your download speeds. It really enriched this thread and I was on the edge of my seat reading all the exiting numbers!

15. Epocx

Epocx Alien

meanwhile, anybody know wether one has to tweak the wheel setting all over again(fresh install) or are there better presets now in 1.0? The recommended kunos settings from the forum for example(they are good)

16. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Thankyou so much for this Kunos having played Project Cars in my opinion this is far more realistic well done :p:)

Michael Hornbuckle and Stepy like this.
  17. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Same here:mad:

rzr1 likes this.
  18. Bruno Reis

Bruno Reis Rookie

Cool. Can't wait to try it twith the DK2 on Friday.

19. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Those who are getting low download rates, you can switch Download server under steam settings. Just switch to another close one. I got 100kb/s on one, and 1,1mb/s (my max) on another

sherpa25, ekosan, felix0888 and 2 others like this.
  20. How do you get the DK2 to activate. Ive tried extended and direct mode. Does the rift need to be primary?