1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa v1.7 and RED PACK official thread!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jul 14, 2016.

1. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I don't know any corner names but I know that I love this track. It's made for fast cars with decent handling abilities of which there are many in AC. It oozes of flowy and smooth turns...you must shape your line new with every car to carry maximum speed through them. Plus the visuals with the mountains...feels like a racing holiday to me.

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Just have a look here: ;)
    (Track map from Wikipedia)

Edit: Also you can turn on the corner info app. I like that quite a lot. ;)
    [​IMG]

LeDude83 likes this.
  3. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

I have idea, guys. Good or not. How about open road from Kunos office to their "home" circuit in Vallelunga with enter on it? ..

4. another 11MB update today. No changelog and still 1.7.5.

5. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

That would be a very small road as their offices are above the pits at vallelunga

Alexandr66 and AccAkut like this.
  6. It could be a good track for the standard 595SS :p

7. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

magione drs zones have been altered apparently (last edited on the files reads 28.07.16)

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

after the update i now have a pink like in the middle of screen when i press CTRL and the driver has 2 lines on his head :S

9. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Close the view position app ;)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Sorry to jump in guys, but Mathieu have you ever had anyone complain about the color of the font used for Author column on The Setup Market? It clashes with the orange background and is hard to read on my screen. BTW, that place is really looking good! Growing in the number of shared setups. Bravo!

11. Thank you mate :)

AccAkut likes this.
  12. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Your the first but I agree with you, I never liked it and will try to find something more contrasting and easier on the eye :) And yes its getting there, impressive downloads numbers, now we need a little more uploaders ;)

ALB123 likes this.
  13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

In the past the place used to have even more "flowy and smooth turns" ;)

Nmoleiro, Mike1304 and kazereal like this.
  14. SimMan

SimMan Racer

hi

the modern f1 cars feel as if they have traction control on, even though i have it switched off in options

are these beta versions?

ps red bull ring track is nice

15. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

1.7 has the best physics ever by far.
    Can't stop playing, as it keeps impressing me.
    This is a professional level simulator, no wonder Porches decision.
    The tire model is absolutely the most important in a racing simulation.

Luca Zari, rycil, ZethGAF and 2 others like this.
  16. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I wonder what's the majority opinion here about the engine sound of the 250f V12? I'm not too convinced about it as it sounds a bit like a Gran Turismo sample to me. Not much depth and very high pitched.

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I would recommend a hearing test.
    But if you take GT as a reference...
    Get a hearing aid asap

18. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Sigh.. 'get a hearing aid' isn't the response i was looking for :rolleyes:
    Care to share some normal feedback perhaps. Cheers.

Edit, here's an example. I find it sounds good at low revs but the higher they go, the more annoying it gets to the ears IMO.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

What is it you want, m8?
    Ever sitting in a prepared race car?
    The first thing you would do is rolling the wool to stick into your ears!!!
    With that said you will hear a muffled sound, no matter what you do...
    Now pls tell me, what a v10 is supposed to sound in cockpit...
    See.... most speculation going on here.