1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Pick a random forum user whom doesn't have the new DLC and send them a copy if you want to support Kunos with more $$ Or wait :oops:...that might only work with the game itself.....

nate likes this.
  2. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

Great addition, well done Kunos

Epistolarius likes this.
  3. LilSki

LilSki Alien

You can gift a DLC as I have done it.

Nick Moxley likes this.
  4. Gazman

Gazman Racer

There has been no Porsche 911 for a few years so who cares. If they turn out like the Ruff its the worst handling car in game, no one drives it. I'd rather modding than a spoon fed Porsche.

5. TDS

TDS Alien

lol @No one drives the rufs ... i love em all and know lots of people who think the yellowbird is his fav car in game. The real deal Porches will be just insane, wait and see..

6. Niralja

Niralja Rookie

Just awesome.
    Grazie mille

7. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

As in my avatar, my favourite is Ferrari (458 Italia, 250 GTO, 599...) Others Italian brands are also good. In general, all Italian cars are close to my heart. Porshe is the one which I like besides them. So Italian Pack sounds veeeery interesting!

8. WallyM

WallyM Alien

The RUF is a rewarding challenge. When you tame it, it's great.

LeDude83, fbiehne and Hagen like this.
  9. robbo6

robbo6 Gamer

Excellent news, I'll no longer have to endure Forza 3 to get my Porsche fix. If the 911 GT1 is included then I'll be as happy as Larry.

I will say one thing, please give us a better career mode, with practise and qualifying etc (plus a few more tracks? :) )

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. kudos at the team and companies involved to bring Porsche to AC! well done, hats off to you guys and this will make AC surely a favored sim racing game, surely let's race purists hearts beat faster and faster! can't wait for Porsche DLC! well done Kunos and 505!

11. BRAN

BRAN Gamer

THE WAIT IS OVER! It's coming home...
    Thank you Kunos, Thank you Porsche.
    15 years after Porsche unleashed (the one & only "simulation" of that series, the best NFS ever)...finally.
    Porsche wasted its brand name on fun racers.

I still cannot believe it , shut up and take my money :D

Maxidyne, Epistolarius and nate like this.
  12. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

As far as I know, this deal is not as exclusive as it is stated now ....

13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Source? What's this then?

[​IMG]

14. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

My Source is Mr. Ian Bell

15. BRAN

BRAN Gamer

But who cares? Only one thing matters...2 Porsche DLCs for AS.

16. BRAN

BRAN Gamer

I tried some Porsche mods...models looked good...but their handling...OMG terrible.
    I always pick the Real Deal over mods, sorry to say and willing to pay.

jc1993 likes this.
  17. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yeah doesn't matter to me much. Main thing AC will get it, if other games then good for them, but Porsche in pCars/GT Sport/Forza would be different thing. We've had Porsches for ages in NFS, having them realistic is what makes this big news.

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Speak for yourself.

LeiF and nate like this.
  19. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

"Worst handling". F40 must be on your "worst handling cars" list then. I would call it challenge... but that's just me.

20. Angelo Lima

Angelo Lima Rookie

Very happy with the arrival of ofcial Porches in AC, but I am hoping that in the next update the AC tire again to have at least the same grip it had on tire version 6.1.

The Nissam Nismo GTR was very good in this version, I regret that has decreased the grip this and other cars like the GT3 and GT2.

Success and long life to AC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.