1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto DLC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Suffolk-Wal, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

I see on PlayStation blog eu that on 6th and 7th the Japanese and also performance upgrade will be available

L2D_Gopher and I7akk0N like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.0 update and 2023 GTWC DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 19, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.8.15 update and American Track Pack DLC OUT NOW! Jun 30, 2022
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.0 and BRITISH PACK DLC out NOW! Feb 10, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.6.0 and 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE PACK DLC OUT NOW! Nov 18, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.5 and GT4 Season DLC are out now on Steam! Jul 15, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.3 update and Intercontinental GT Pack DLC out NOW! Feb 4, 2020
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa and DLC's "on sale" (Ps Store) Jan 19, 2018
    Screens & Videos assetto Corsa new DLC May 20, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.14 update and "Ready To Race" DLC available! May 18, 2017
    Console Lounge DLC Tracks for Assetto Corsa PS4 Aug 27, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem with RPM % in the DLC 247 with Assetto Corsa Jun 30, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa hijacks my browser to the steam dlc store Dec 1, 2015
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.2 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 7, 2024

3. I7akk0N

I7akk0N Gamer

Suffolk-Wal likes this.
  4. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

Great news !!!.... i'm very glad to expand my garage ! After all, the waiting pays, despite the childish whining of AC detractors (they can go play some game of the lego serie)

5. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

6. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Sad to see that this info is out on the internet but we haven't saw a post from devs in here about it

7. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

It's actually pretty infuriating that they can't even write one sentence about it on here. "We'll say more when we're able" is BS if you're dead-quiet after it's announced on the PS blog.

8. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Nice to see DLC finally start coming through, even if it's from a third party with no official news in the announcements from the devs !
    I read the Performance pack and Prestige pack are going to be available separately, but what about the people like myself who already have the Performance pack ? I missed out on the pre order bonus for the nine cars, so settled for the three in the Performance pack. Will the game recognise the three extra cars you already have automatically or will it try to download them and cause an issue ?
    The other thing is cost of the DLC. I know the price won't be high, but I wouldn't be totally happy to pay for content I already own (three cars) to get the remaining six !
    I hope a Kunos/505 games representative could clarify the situation before the DLC hits the store ?

9. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

I doubt it.

10. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

What are the pre order cars ? I pre ordered mine through psn but don't remember getting any extra cars , would be interested to hear what these cars are and if any of you guys have received them.

11. MGR

MGR Rookie

The performance pack will likely be free to everybody. So there won't be a separate 6-car pack.

12. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

I ve downloaded the prestige pack .... Sweet. . I like almost all of the new cars. Good job Kunos! I'm happy that we are close to the release of the japan pack.. but what i can't really wait.... is the red pack

13. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Did you pre-order, or is it available to download now to everyone?

14. hobieone

hobieone Gamer

I have the season pass but the dlc is still not in the psn store here in the states.

15. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

I've got the Season Pass and bought the digital version of AC which included the Performance Pack.
    I just downloaded the Prestige Pack from the EU store for free.
    So I suppose the Season Pass gets you the pre-order cars as well.

16. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

Hi, I've got the regular copy of the AC bluray and bought the Season Pass.
    then I downloaded the Prestige Pack from the EU store for free.