1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Best video settings for screenshots

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Miha Fabijan, May 7, 2014.

1. Miha Fabijan

Miha Fabijan Gamer

Hi guys! :)
    What settings do you recommend for the best quality of the screenshots?

2. Hogberg

Hogberg Rookie

I would just go as high your computer can and dont forget to activate dev apps so that you get the photomode etc :)

3. SkyZFr -

SkyZFr - Rookie

I use High, it depend, have you got a good configuration ?

4. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

it all depend how lazy you are (or patient). Granted this game has the best replay system of all racing games I played. Save the replay spots you want, then max out your settings and play your replay part and take screenshots with the photomode. Then you can low down the settings for playability later.

alex72 and phil like this.
  5. Hogberg

Hogberg Rookie

I use: 1920x1080 /anisotropic filtering 16x /AA 8x /shadow - high/ world detail - Max /smoke - high / cubemap - low / face per frame - 1/
    then go in your steam folder/assetto corsa/system/cfg and then open "assetto_corsa.ini and edit
    [AC_APPS]
    ENABLE_DEV_APPS=1

As carbon14 said drive around to different spots and take your time, then go to replay and open up the app called Photo mode where u can "tune" the picture abit and rotate the camera etc
    And this is a little pic I took earlier today
    [​IMG]

ov1diu and phil like this.
  6. phil

phil Alien

Hi guys , i take the oportunity with this thread to post one of my screenshot with all graphics setting set to high and this is the result.........With my spec PC i think i can make it better , but no way.....Any suggestions ?

[​IMG]

Below is the file uploaded:

MCLAREN.jpg

7. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

If you have nvidia inspector, crank up the Sparse Grid Supersampling AA.

ov1diu likes this.
  8. phil

phil Alien

Thanks i try that now and come back with a screenshot...Thanks ;)

9. phil

phil Alien

Here it is :

[​IMG]

mclaren2.jpg

10. phil

phil Alien

[​IMG]

mclaren3.jpg

11. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

yep, much better.

12. phil

phil Alien

Should i run NVIDIA INSPECTOR everytime ?

13. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

no it saved as a a custom profile every time you launch AC. It should be fine.

14. Rezonen

Rezonen Rookie

Can you guide me how to do this inspector thing ? How much should i crank it up ? Do i run the inspector program everytime i play AC ? Etc etc

15. Rezonen

Rezonen Rookie

16. alex72

alex72 Alien

Read the post above you lol.

phil likes this.
  17. phil

phil Alien

Thanks ;)

18. phil

phil Alien

Is that the only value to adjust ?

19. Carbon14

Carbon14 Hardcore Simmer

That's pretty much it as far as I know, the other settings are either only for DX9 or already in your game setup. There's few tweaks rumored to be better in performances but I haven't tested thoroughly.

20. phil

phil Alien

Many thanks Carbon14 for your time ;)

Carbon14 likes this.