1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Billboards in AC, Vallelunga gets so much more love it's unfair!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by St3fan, Apr 1, 2016.

1. St3fan

St3fan Alien

I just feel it is unfair that on most other tracks the billboards are just Alpinestars and Asseto Corsa and Kunos Simulazioni repeated over and over again, and Nurburgring GP even has some billboards removed:
    nurb.png
    For example most of the BMW billboards are now gone.

While at the same time Vallelunga has all kinds of billboards showing different car brands. After the update there are even better ones:
    a45.png
    vw.png
    Are these real ads or actual game teasers? I would love to see these cars in AC! Not to mention this car below, almost hidden from the sight behind the fences:
    911.png

I've noticed a general trend: BMW billboards are mostly gone. There used to be quite a few BMW ads on Vallelunga, but now I could not find any of them. Has AC's BMW license expired or something?

Although I love to see these track updates, but why is my favorite Lamborghini billboard on Vallelunga removed?
    lambo.png
    It used to be like this:
    va.png

Does this mean the Aventador is finally coming to AC?

Mael 2 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Suspicion: lag/stutter event caused by animated billboards Sep 17, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Signs, Billboards, Digitial & Other Track Advertising Jul 23, 2018
    Chit Chat Room How to change out the billboards and signs on race tracks? May 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room In game Billboards and Advertising Dec 18, 2016
    Tracks modding Anyone know how to add or change sponsor and billboards on tracks? Mar 13, 2014
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Abarth 500 EsseEsse Vallelunga Oct 27, 2020
    Screens & Videos DTM 2019 S2 - Vallelunga Highlights Dec 2, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 S2 Round 6 - Vallelunga Highlights Nov 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 - Round 6 (Vallelunga) Nov 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Vallelunga chicanes Sep 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Turn 2 at Vallelunga Dec 8, 2016
    Console Lounge Special event - hotlapping 718S at Vallelunga Dec 1, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Special Event - Mazda Mx5 Cup@Vallelunga Nov 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Kubica and Fisichella at Vallelunga soon. Nov 2, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa 1stPersonView Multiplayer KTM X-Bow at Vallelunga [Helmet Cam] Race Human 100% Sep 9, 2016

3. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Hardcore Simmer

aventador confirmed long time ago 2014 Christmas as I known

나의 SM-G720N0 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

haah lol a porsche advert

5. I remember this from Aris a few years back, before the Lambo lisence.

Andy-R and claudiopolez like this.
  6. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I have the BMW hoarding on the Nurburgring GP main straight bridge still. As it is in real life currently, from newish track day videos anyway.

7. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Sorry for bumping my own and old thread. But hey! Porsche!

DaveS78 and arthur666 like this.
  8. liakjim

liakjim Alien

9. St3fan

St3fan Alien

10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

upload_2016-6-23_0-18-30.png

Pah. Audi, Lamborghini and now Porsche intentionally placed there billboards there in order to get Marco's attention so he'll eventually call.

grat, AlleyViper and St3fan like this.