1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Bugged AI level

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by RotaxRider, Apr 21, 2018.

1. RotaxRider

RotaxRider Rookie

I know this game's difficulty has been discussed a lot, but i think that my situation is worth being considered.
    Whenever i start a race, there is no difference between very easy and very hard, because on very easy the first 2/3 opponents tend to disappear while the others are quite fast too (like a medium-hard) but i can challenge them.

Anyway,the bug is: if i'm fast enough to overtake everyone at the first corners then all the cars become slow and i give them like 5 seconds each lap or more (probably the difficulty becomes very easy).

So i can choose between winning with 30 seconds gap or failing each race.
    How can i fix this? The game would be quite fun with my t150

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues TC levels bugged Jan 8, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ferrari P4 Fuel Indicator Bugged Oct 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Special Event bugged? Dec 18, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds N2 career bugged Aug 27, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Driver arm animation in the Ferrari 488 GT3 bugged? Jul 14, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Achievements of special event "This should be fun!" are bugged Jul 8, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bugged downshifts Jan 29, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds A few flawed (bugged) special events Jan 13, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Something that has bugged me for a while.... Dec 26, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Restart_session bugged? Oct 9, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Fov app bugged Aug 1, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Server manager realisitc road temp bugged (minor issue) Aug 1, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Refresh on sorted by number of clients bugged Mar 17, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Pitch and look left/right in cockpit view bugged Mar 14, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Frame limiter bugged Mar 10, 2015

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Hardcore Simmer

Support on the game is finished, they even didn't port the last 12 special events from the Bonus Pack 3... So don't even expect that they will bother to fix something like the difficulty levels that are broken and being reported since launching day from the console version practically 2 years ago ..

I would be easy to have ported the Ai difficulty slider as it is on the PC version ... But no... They "made" a level system for console version...

It will be the same game as the the PC version with a different IU and no mod support they said 2'5 years ago....:rolleyes:

It's not even near
  4. RotaxRider

RotaxRider Rookie

Such a shame. I can understand minor bugs,crashes online...but realeasing a game with broken difficulty and not fixing it simply is too much.
    Even if i still enjoy the game,i hope this company will close soon. It's what it deserves.