1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Buying the game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JCarusso, Nov 10, 2013.

1. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

Hi guys! i was waiting for this for too long!!

im very impressed, but... i noticed that its was a early acces.. I WANT TO BUY IT!! NOW!!! buuut.

can i know how its gonna be the MP system? cuz, if ppl cant host.. atleast for me.. from argentina.. we have nothing to do with a SiM wichs servers are from far away and we will have 300+ of latency...

so.. thats all... if you tell me that ppl can do their owns tournaments and servers.. im buying it now..

sorry if this info its on another place but i didnt find it :(

i hope youll have good news for me :D ciao!!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Buying Ultimate Edition if you already own the base game Nov 9, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Seeking opinions for buying the best Jan 22, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Buying a physical copy of ACC for PC? Feb 24, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Competency (TR) goes down after buying DLC???? May 20, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How can Epic buying out Quixel help ACC? Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Buying the reverb maybe Oct 9, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Looking for some advice on buying equipment Sep 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Buying all DLC as existing owner costs more than Ultimate Edition Jun 26, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Buying a new simracing seat Jan 22, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Thinking of buying. Some questions. Nov 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room PC2...is it worth buying now? Nov 12, 2017
    Console Lounge 70th Anniversary DLC did not unlocked after buying Oct 31, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Buying models for importing May 16, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Buying a new computer now or waiting? Apr 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Thrustmaster TMX before buying Jan 27, 2017

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Single races, hotlaps, and practice are open. You should still get it.

4. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

oh oh. but, i know what its on now.. i mean, how will be on the full version? thats what i mean.. ill love to have this game... but its much money for me just for SP or MP in other country :/ i just wanna know if when de full version comes, people from other countrys will can host their owns tournaments and etc.

5. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Hi JCarusso.:)
    Welcome to AC Forums.

If it's a "Dedicated sever" you're talking about.??
    AFAIA, no detailed info has been released as of yet.

But i can't see the final game not having a dedicated server included.

6. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

thats im saying. dedicated server...

mmm, i cant see the final game without that too..but... i cant tell that will have.. so i will we screwed up.. 35euros in argentino are not free hahah.

its like 3 days of work here :p

7. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Nothing is ever free.

8. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

Nope, but i will not buy something that i cant play.. will you?

pd: if just an admin tell me that the game will have it. i press BUY button :p (please dont lie me) haahhah

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    Dinca Andrei likes this.
  9. Multiplayer will be somehow similar to netKar PRO. Dedicated servers (probably Windows and Linux) with detailed data output to allow private leagues and communities.

Thomas Gocke likes this.
  10. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

damn, im not.own nkpro :( please.compare.with rf

11. schmic

schmic Rookie

Seems to be a long way to go for the MP if you dont know supported systems yet. Have you actually decided what language to use? ;)

Besides that I can just hope the MP wont be close to the netkar one. We usually race with grids bigger than 12 or 16...

12. JCarusso

JCarusso Rookie

mmm.... im not convinced..

nkpro MP its bad? im not really understanding XD, my english its not that good.