1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Can we have this car on PS4 please Bugatti Vision Ooo my god

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Feb 17, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions ACC (PS4) crashes when saving first career Apr 24, 2021
    Console Lounge ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4 pro] Freezes in career mode Nov 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CRN - ACC Discord Community PS4 - EU - NA - This Weeks Event - Paul Ricard Multiclass GT3/GT4 12/8 Oct 21, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions carGroup PS4 Server Sep 5, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC PS4 Career Race Mandatory PIT STOP Bug/Problem Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PS4 PRO ROADCARS - Racing (League?) Every Saturday 4PM(MST)(US, AZ) May 27, 2020
    Bug reports [PS4 ONLY] SLS AMG (road car) - Graphical glitches Oct 30, 2017
    Bug reports Problem with G25 in AC on ps4: steering with racecars becomes twitchy when changing settings Sep 21, 2017
    Bug reports PS4 Career not saving Jan 8, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions How do you save and load car setups on PS4 ? Dec 4, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa i think it's time to publish the tracks,cars and wheels supported on PS4/XB1 Aug 6, 2016

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

It has only 1500 HP and got a topspeed of 462 :eek: mamamia carambanana
    Now that would be a challenge for Assetto Corsa .:)

4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

That is the bugatti vision made for the Gran Turismo visions...
    So this one is exclusive for GT Sport vision programme....

You will have to wait and buy GT Sport.;)

svenvangent likes this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ach dammit thanks for the info Donnced.

Donnced2 likes this.
  6. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I'd settle for the Chiron.

Reinart86 likes this.
  7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can't say I'd care for the inclusion of this car, also lol at colour changing video.

8. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

"Can we have this car on PS4 please Bugatti Vision Ooo my god"

No!

fr13del and pippo10 like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

YES we can

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  10. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

:p:p:p

12. Never ever I really hope kunos never will make such fake. That car have no history. Bugatti should go back to racetracks like in the 20s instead to build such concept cars. When a racecar from VW then please the new Bentley GT3 or even the street version.

13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

What a souououond broeoeoeoeoem and than the BODY the bodyyyyyyyyyy language just a beautifully lineup zzzzzoeper .
    What a car broeoeoeoeoeoem soooooo nice .