1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Car fwends, a server for clean racers with no time for a league.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by SomeLankyGuy, Sep 22, 2015.

1. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

CAR FWENDS Public server, a GT3 Free zone.

*CURRENT SETUP*

Magione

10 Min Qual

4 Lap race (cuts down amount of time new players are unable to join for)

12 Caterham Academy

100% grip

Sunny

*If you want to help run the server contact me for an admin password*

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    MrDoedel, Ricky Reject, Tberg and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC chrashed started Race in carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Bug reports Ps5-Crashed startet Race carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes info for car position in map Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Career - Bonus objectives not awarded. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Viewing wrong car following driver swap Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    ACC User Interface Shift Indication on Virtual dash on new KTM GT2 car is outlined too wide Jan 24, 2024

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

add minorating if you want clean racin, it helps a ton

4. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

Traffic of any kind would be a wonderful thing at the minute haha!! It's asif the server is invisible, regardless of what setup I run :(

Adding Minorating is on my to do list though, I'll look into incorporating it tonight :)

5. It sounds like a decent car set, although the BMW M3 E30 is too fast for the other two cars. I would also suggest increasing the race distance a bit. Three laps is very short.

6. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

I did have it set up with the Caterham Academy, DTM cars including RS500 etc.. only changed to these cars tonight to try and entice a few racers in haha

I'll make it 5 laps now mate, cheers for the feedback :)

7. I will try to remember to search for that server when I am next online :cool:

Ricky Reject and SomeLankyGuy like this.
  8. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

9. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

Send me a FR on Steam, man :)

10. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

Just had confirmation I'm not able to run MR on a RS server, sorry man :(

11. Horus

Horus Alien

ALOOG runs on RS and with MR, so this sounds a bit strange that you are not able to use it.

12. SomeLankyGuy

SomeLankyGuy Racer

Ah sorry, perhaps I have been informed incorrectly. I asked in the MR thread and was told it isn't possible but was being worked on..

I'll speak to the guy who setup ALOOG and see what he knows!

Cheers!

13. Can I suggest longer races than the average? they're less frantic & there's time to make up from mistakes. I'd call 5 laps "extremely short" too.

14. I would also suggest more laps, 10 perhaps.

15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I like your initiative, @SomeLankyGuy . It's really just that you need to be present here on the forums (and other forums, maybe RD) with announcements and just general chit-chat. @Minolin has some servers running but AFAIK they're empty most of the time. He had the same intentions as you and even made a clean racer's list.
    @andy-riches is taking care of ALOOG 1 and this is the only "unusual" server I know of that is sort of popular at the moment. BUT that happens only if someone posts in the thread "Hey I want to race tonight, who's joining? What combo should we run?". So only this way you'll get an initial bunch of guys racing and after an hour or so the server is usually full.
    What I'm trying to say is that you guys are sort of competing where you should rather be cooperating. I think one or maybe two go-to servers would be fine for "unusual" racing but you need more admins/hosts to change combos and beat the drum on the forum!
    So why don't you just join ALOOG 1 administration? This server has some reputation for running exotic combos with clean racers. Furthermore, join Minolin's clean racer steam group. Now every two days, one of the admins changes the combo, sends a steam group message and posts on the forum.
    Sorry to repeat myself but: what's needed is NOT many servers with one admin each but few servers with MANY admins!

Still might join your server tonight ;)

SomeLankyGuy, Andy-R and Horus like this.
  16. Rigel

Rigel Alien

I guess they rented a dedicated server and not a game one.

Horus likes this.
  17. eXo

eXo Racer

Imho only 3 laps are few at Magione.
    I think that at minimum 5 lap would be better after 10 min of quali.

18. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

If you'd ask me I'd say scratch quali altogether. Set up 10 laps and grid based on last lap results. This way you'll get most action/time spent. It's quick fun we're looking for I assume.

19. Sorry for another off topic post, but.......what is this "@" business in front of names all about? Can't you just state the name without having to put an "@" in front of it?? o_O

20. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

You notify the user when using @Christopher Low (if i'm correct :rolleyes:)

21. Well, I hadn't noticed that you could click on the name for information. I guess it makes sense....