1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cars in the Cloud not downoadable ???

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Duffyhs, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Duffyhs

Duffyhs Racer

why is it not possible to download 3 or 4 Cars from the "Cloud" ?
    these cars are marked that they are in the Cloud, but when i want to download, there comes an ERROR!!!
    for example the Audi S1

please tell me

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Why can't I still get the new cars from the cloud? Oct 15, 2016
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Heavy stuttering at nordschleife track with 40+ cars running Sunday at 3:00 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Traffic cars stops near my car May 6, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some Kunis F1 cars have abnormally long gears for me Dec 24, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cars haveing bad netcode at the start of each session Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Dirt-effects on cars and windscreens Jun 7, 2023

3. Borez

Borez Gamer

As far as I'm aware they're part of the packs that haven't been released yet.

4. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Your gonna have to wait, then purchase them. Theyre already in the actual game because i done quick race yesterday against the lamborghini Gallardo which is a DLC car so why KS devs havent made them available to purchase when theyre ALREADY done im not sure. Probably wot be long tho

5. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

What is happening is a disgrace!

These cars with a cloud, when you choose them, you are directed to the store and to the dlc Season Pass

I bought the season pass, but even so the cars are still unavailable in the game!

It has a name: cheat! because the cars are part of the DLC prestige that is not available

xbox

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

What?! Is it possible to race against cars that you dont own on console?

7. Borez

Borez Gamer

The game only released a couple of days ago. You already have a ton of cars to get to grips with too, but even so it says on the season pass that it's for future downloads.

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Just to be clear, those cars you're referring to are only downloadable if you purchased particular editions of Assetto Corsa. The season pass does not give you access to those cars.

L2D_Gopher and TNTNitro like this.
  9. Lars F

Lars F Rookie

It's not tied to an achievement or something?
    Many games have that structure unlocking.

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi Lars F! No, they're not. We have been asked about the availability of these bonus cars but right now, we don’t have any information to share. Should this change in the near future, we will let you know across our Official community channels.

Greg7272 likes this.
  11. Borez

Borez Gamer

Will these additional cars be available at a later date? I also had no idea there where other editions of this game you could buy. I've only seen one version?

12. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

OK

then when I click on them, they should not direct me to the store and directly to the season pass

I clicked on the car with the "cloud", was sent to season pass dlc, I bought and I don't have the cars.

doesn't seem honest.

13. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Yes mate. I was shocked when i saw the green gallardo go past me.

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats awesome! I hope we get it on PC too. Can you race online against cars you dont have aswell?

15. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

This...

TNTNitro and L2D_Gopher like this.
  16. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

Hi AC_CM505,

I have preordered AC on PS4 (Playstation Store - digital download) more then a month ago and immediately after it came out, I also bought the DLC Season pass, so please, explain to me, how is it possible that I'm racing against the Nissan GTR with someone in it on the Nordschleife, but when I want to use it, my game shows me the cloud next to the car and I'm not able to download it? Am I not supposed to have everything too? If I preordered and have the Season pass too? There is something fishy with the installation going on here ...

SkechBG likes this.
  17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - The Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015 is currently only available to those who own the Prestige Edition of Assetto Corsa. The Season Pass DOES NOT contain the additional bonus cars seen in the PRESTIGE and PERFORMANCE packs.

18. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

Yes, but as you can see, I preordered the game on the PS Store. What else is there that I was supposed to do? Why am I not owning the cars even though I preordered?

Matt White likes this.
  19. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Same to me...preorder it from Psn and inmediatly buy the season pass and not have access to the cars... Is kind of frustrating...see someone use the Nissan Gtr on trackday and me who pay 50euro + 30 season pass... Stay without this cars...is rediculous...i love GTR i buy season pass to get it and in final i dont....i hope they release it to everyone with season pass

20. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

Looking at the PS Store they only have the standard edition you would of had to order the prestige edition of the game, the season pass doesn't contain those cars as they are exclusive to the prestige edition.

21. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Prestige Edition is exclusive to certain retailers in different regions and is only available for the Blu-ray version.

22. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

I paid more expensive (digital),
    did the pre-order (xbox live),
    bought the season pass,
    and I'm not going to have the cars dlc prestige.

ridiculous! I'm extremely disappointed

Matt White and NitroDrift DK like this.