1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Clubsport Wheel Joystick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by magzire, Jun 26, 2016.

1. magzire

magzire Alien

Anyone know how to use the joystick to look around?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec ClubSport V2.5 Wheelbase Jul 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD1 & ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2019 - mph? Jun 24, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC not detecting Clubsport v2 Wheel Mar 23, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clubsport steering wheel formula carbon Feb 16, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec wheel base v2 + clubsport formula carbon + clubsport pedals v2 Feb 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room My first impressions of the Fanatec Clubsport BMW GT3 Wheel, Base, and V2 Pedals. Apr 29, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Rumble Feature on ClubSport V3 Pedals (Fanatec) Oct 18, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Podium DD1 / Clubsport Pedal V3 rumble issue Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clubsport 2.5 Overheating since 1.8 Dec 14, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clubsport V3's not rumbling in ACC?! May 15, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Clubsport Pedals - Brake Settings (Damping Unit) Apr 25, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Fanatec Clubsport pedals V3 vs. CSR Elite Inverted - worthwhile upgrade? Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Clubsport V2 Steering Angle Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Physics Rebound bump rubbers on Cayman GT4 Clubsport Nov 5, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problems with Fanatec ClubSport V3 - ACC su PS4 Jun 24, 2020

3. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

No, because you can't.
    It has been asked before... and as I understand, Kunos is working on it...
    You can't even use it for anything else as it is now, it is just not recognised for some obscure reason.

4. magzire

magzire Alien

I can move my mouse cursor ingame

5. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Might work if you can emulate TrackIR by mouse inputs, kind of like RHM utilizes it. Don´t have a clue how to program something like that, though.

6. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Hi magzire,

Real head motion supports this you just need to configure it, just go into the options and hit the calibrate axis button, this must be done first or it won't configure correctly, then just assign your look actions.

Cheers

Edit: I asked Stefano in the stream earlier if it would be added but got hauled away, did he answer ?

magzire likes this.
  7. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

The question was about the Clubsport wheel joystick(s).
    I can't assign any controls to them (in AC that is).
    Before my switch to Win10Pro I was able to assign a few functions to my button box, but even that possibility is gone now.

8. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

No, I also poked him a few times about it in the chat, but got no reply.

9. magzire

magzire Alien

Sounds promising, thanks

Thomas Cameron likes this.
  10. magzire

magzire Alien

Okay I calibrated it, all fine there. But when i go into AC controls settings and can only see LEFT and RIGHT. (no up/down)
    I want to be able to look around inside the car using all the axis to give a smooth motion just like in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Is that possible?

11. magzire

magzire Alien

I need free pie?

12. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

The AC control for viewing won´t work with RHM active. Keep RHM running while using AC and go to Look options in RHM. There you can assign the look left, right, up and down to the corresponding axis of "joystick" on your wheel. Should work that way at least, can´t test it, as my G25 doens´t feature a stick. Make sure you apply the "Look up / down" and "Look left / right" with about 90 degrees.

Important part is to have RHM running while driving, otherwise it won´t work.

Freepie is no longer needed with RHM 1.01

magzire and Thomas Cameron like this.
  13. magzire

magzire Alien

Got it working, thanks. I notice it only works in the default view not kunos closer dash view.
    So cool, finally get to see the interior that i never get to see :)

Thomas Cameron likes this.
  14. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Yeah, the dash view is not supported by RHM. Might be worth asking @magicfr if it would be hard to include it there, too. Maybe with a checkbox in the program so you can turn it on and off. Have thought about using that view, but I can´t do without RHM anymore.

There is the alternative of disabling arms and wheel display in the options and moving your POV to the one where the dashcam is positioned, that way you would have your usual RHM view at the same position. You´d need to that to every car, though.

magzire likes this.
  15. magzire

magzire Alien

Thats exactly what i'm doing, no biggie.

Mr.Mugel likes this.