1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Competition Server changes 1.6.5

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Track error, no servers in your region ? help!

2. @Minolin

US servers have been offline for days.

Here I can only play when the ping eventually drops to European servers.

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@Mods could you stick this thread and unstick the old CP Server V1.2 thread?

4. Tadge

Tadge Rookie

Can anyone tell me if there is a simple and yet definitive way to know which tracks are coming up in the list of CP races at any given time?

@ the Dev Team: If there is not currently any way to show upcoming tracks within the CP server or indeed the multiplayer part of the main menu, could I suggest that this be a small addition? It would be much better than trying to work it out or go searching online for clues.

pnewhook and Dewald Nel like this.
  5. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

There is a track overview for the month here: CP Calendar - Mythiq.net

And there is the json file which contains the full year in the first post of this thread.

Tadge likes this.
  6. Tadge

Tadge Rookie

Thx for the quick reply, buddy. That will do nicely for the time being. Maybe the devs can sort something out, in the near future, for in-game purposes without having to look elsewhere? :)

7. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Is there any specific reason why the full formation lap has been removed from the cp servers since 1.7.6?

AndyK70 and Elrann like this.
  8. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

What is the rotation for British DLC tracks? I can't find a pattern in the current calendar. Also does the random track on 5th every month shifts or replaces the whole rotation?

9. maxator

maxator Gamer

@Minolin

Can you please share the season 2022 .json with us?

10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

at the moment it is the same; changes coming when needed

11. maxator

maxator Gamer

Same tracks as last year? Seems to be different now.

12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

huh? xyz_2020 tracks? o_O
    Where did you get this list from?
    Wasn't it already changed that in multiplayer all track names have been removed the year extension because they are all latest BOP now?

13. maxator

maxator Gamer

There is a list for all 12/2021 - 12/2021 competition races in this thread (json-file).

I would love to see the file for 2022.