1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Congratulations KUNOS Simulazioni

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luatz1, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Congratulations to the winners and participants of the SRO E-Sport GT Series Sep 29, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards "Congratulations! You have achieved the platinum racing licence!" Jan 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I just want to say thank you and congratulations Feb 15, 2015
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Competition Servers@ACC: Incident Report missing Jun 23, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Kunos Servers Down Jun 13, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACFL F1 and Kunos GT3 Championships Apr 4, 2022
    Console Lounge Kunos what's happening with servers ?! Feb 17, 2022
    Screens & Videos Evolution of Assetto Corsa and Kunos Simulazioni (2003-2022) Jan 8, 2022

3. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Edit: Ninja'd by Luatz1

Twitter Link

"DStars is the developers award, created by developers to celebrate the Italian gaming industry professionals. KUNOS Simulazioni took home 3 awards this year:

Studio of the Year - KUNOS Simulazioni

Management Star – Marco Masssarutto

Programming Star – Stefano Casillo"

D5ZMg3hX4AAIzbm.jpg

D5ZMg3jW0AAkkJK.jpg

D5ZMg3jXkAANjrv.jpg

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Edelstahl, Pheebau, R. Iván and 29 others like this.
  4. Congratulations guys ! :)

Nev Roberts likes this.
  5. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Congratulations to the entire KUNOS team, well deserved.

BRAVO !!!!!

6. trutya

trutya Simracer

congrats!

7. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Well deserved :)

8. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Recognition for a talented team!

9. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Well deserved, incredible dedication. Congratulation.

10. Well done guys keep up the hard work :)

11. tabis

tabis Simracer

Congratulazioni Kunos! :)

12. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Siete i migliori :cool:

You are the best

13. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

Bravissimi non ce n'è per nessuno

14. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

I see people not at their keyboard!

R. Iván, dajdosta and Turk like this.
  15. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

When are we opening the bottle of Moet?

nrc689 likes this.
  16. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I am over 200H on ACC, and it's "only" in EA.
    I beat by far my precedent record on Skyrim (100H along several years).

I understand the awards :D

nrc689 likes this.
  17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Man one day I'd like to go to their studio and have an espresso

18. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Well done, you guys are the best ! :cool:

19. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Yes congratulations! Amazing work as usual!

20. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

I believe that this awards are very well deserved. It's mindblowing how such a small team has developed such a complex piece of software.

mikendrix and nrc689 like this.
  21. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Well done!
    Congrats.