1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Corona motorsport (steam game)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AMV8 VANTAGE, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMV8 VANTAGE

AMV8 VANTAGE Gamer

Ok, this isn't directly related to Assetto Corsa as such; but I stumbled across this game on STEAM and have noticed that this upcoming game has what I believe to be ripped content. This screenshot gives it away

[​IMG] (sorry about the huge image)

[​IMG]

That's right! The showroom, and possibly the models as well, was blatantly ripped from Forza Motorsport 5, and yet it has been greenlighted by Steam!

My fear is that all of these talented creators from this site (and many others) AND the official developers COULD be in danger of having their work stolen. I don't want or wish for this to happen, but, something has to be done so that peoples work remains unique to this game, is respected and must be encrypted somehow.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Global Motorsport Racing Aug 2, 2023
    Screens & Videos Trans Am 1970 Bryar Motorsports Park Feb 16, 2023
    ACC General Discussions FIA Motorsport Games Jun 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Shame on you Toni Vera. Low Fuel Motorsport race in Spa Francorchamps Jun 18, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - ACC Season 4 - Sundays @ 8:30 PM Eastern Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series @ 9 PM ET. Preseason starts July 10th! Jun 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series & Sunday UK Tour Sprint Series Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Xtreme Motorsport Feb 28, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars R-Motorsport front grill decal. Feb 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Endurance Series - Bathurst 6H Tomorrow Spots Still Avai Jan 9, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Jan 4, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Skidmarks Motorsport Friday GT3 Championship - All Drivers Welcome Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsport GT3 Season 4 Nov 7, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - ACC Endurance & Sprint Series Startup Oct 26, 2020

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

hahahaa can't stop laughing. look at the content list from store page: Transfăgărășan, Miseluk... haha these mods are pretty exclusive to assetto corsa. (edit, I think miseluk was also in rfactor).

I'm not sure which is more legit, if corona or xmotor.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  4. Pete67

Pete67 Gamer

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

well its a game made by a 14 year old, sooooo

6. Epocx

Epocx Alien

why you wasting our time with this thread???
    clearly its not going anywhere

7. AMV8 VANTAGE

AMV8 VANTAGE Gamer

[​IMG]

Isn't this the SAME transfagarasan track that we have?

Like I say, I just can't believe that this clear rip off has found it's way onto STEAM by stealing other peoples work.

8. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

WTH did I just watch on that page?!? :eek:

I needed to get out of there before I got brain freeze from looking at that garbage...

@OP keep policing it, that abomination of a game needs to be shot (down) like a wounded animal...

TAM Spencer likes this.
  9. Epocx

Epocx Alien

10. Doge

Doge Simracer

At least it has multiple lights source.
    Look like it's already way ahead of AC
    [​IMG]
    pfffffffffhahahah

Bailey likes this.
  11. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I think the creator(s) are on this forum.
    ~Bailey
    Edit: search Corona

Nyowa225 likes this.
  12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Anyone one for mass DMCA requests on the game, i want it taken down, the creator doesnt deserve to get anything from it.

13. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

He's not here anymore.
    Better to close this thread. If you need "more info", they have a facebook page... :rolleyes:

tovey_4saken, Jekay, Epocx and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.