1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Do you think that the game will be more realistic if i add...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by william1141, Feb 25, 2015.

1. william1141

william1141 Simracer

better backfire textures?

i am already testing my own created backfire texture and the game really looks more awesome!
    by the way i've updated it now

it is available in the modding page

acs 2015-02-25 16-43-51-24.png acs 2015-02-25 16-45-03-49.png

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Karthoum and Kirk Von Hammett like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Gran Turismo Sport, the most realistic video game Oct 10, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can anyone play the game on XBOX now? Thursday at 7:15 PM
    Chit Chat Room Can't find 911 gt3 R in the game(competizione) Apr 21, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ingame Replay TV cameras are black but with sound Apr 20, 2024
    ACC General Discussions The game throws me into the wall and also refused to save telemetry. Why? Apr 16, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Apr 13, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Access violation on game startup . The UE4-AC2 game has crashed Apr 11, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Loading save game on other device Apr 7, 2024
    ACC Physics ACC inconsistensies should be addressed for the future of the game. (Ex: Braking mechanics & tracks) Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Whole Game Image Flipped upside down Mar 30, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! on version 1.9.8 (the UE4 AC2 Game has crashed...) Mar 9, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game crashes after opening championship Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting error when entering the game Feb 28, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch, after pressing Start Engine Feb 27, 2024

3. If you could make them look something like this
    [​IMG]
    that would be great

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

5. william1141

william1141 Simracer

6. william1141

william1141 Simracer

now that is a tad to big for me

7. cimenTo

cimenTo Racer

first showing pictures, and then asking for opinions should be better in my opinion.. ;)
    surely we want to see any work which makes AC better

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  8. william1141

william1141 Simracer

there better? :p

9. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Chazz Ranger and Berry like this.
  10. ouvert

ouvert Alien

do you have gif or video? hard to judge by picture only ... but three out of those 4 don`t look realistic when frozen on picture ...

DriveLikeAViking likes this.
  11. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

For me, it needs to be an animation. At the moment we are limited as its just a single frame, which fades slowly.

For me, there are two ways to do these flames;

1, Quick, "snap" of flame, but for that to work, we need to remove the fade on the flame, we also need to be able to control the length of time its displayed.

2, A long/medium flame animation. Having a 15-20 flame animation would be great. Again, custom time length for flames.

In real life, no flames "fade away", so for me, there is no need to have a fade effect at all.

Putser and Quffy like this.
  12. william1141

william1141 Simracer

how do you mean by ''fade slowly'' for me it is 0.2 seconds and it is gone already

13. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

As far as I know there is a built-in fade effect on the flames displayed. The single flame appears, then it just fades away. Its quite subtle, but its definitely there.

14. william1141

william1141 Simracer

now i've gone through the most of the cars.. yeah not all of them but it is there it looks unrealistic though but on other cars it is different

15. william1141

william1141 Simracer

yeah it isn't completly ready yet
    but i put already some of it on the modding page still buzy making them better