1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fears of the Future Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bitto1969, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vip Anderson

Vip Anderson Gamer

Thats not the idea of purchasing a game on beta stage, the thing is like this: you pay less than the price of the game when its finished and you help them to iron out the bugs.
    If you dont agree with that then just wait until it is finished and decide if it has all the things you want.

BTW hotlaping in a racing sim like AC is a pleasure and you need a lot of experience before multiplayer so you dont just enter a race without knowing the circuit or the cars and crash everyone on T1..[/QUOTE]

OK.. so we wait 3 years.. and game is ready when is OLD! ;)

Vip_Spartani2D likes this.
  2. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I was just wondering, whey they said they plan releasing in April ? I thought this was just speculation from people where they think with updates every 2 weeks you will have 0.9 to 1.0 in April, but this was never confirmed by anyone from Kunos,

on top of that, they said that they will release the game when it's ready

be patient, and if it's not something for you, then you can return once AC is released

people don't understnad that's early access and don't read the notes that goes along with it

3. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

4. Rigel

Rigel Alien

That's kunos' problems, not ours. When 1.0 is out, should it be tomorrow or in 3 years time, and you feel that the game is old, you can play another simulator.

5. roufles

roufles Racer

how much time do you think making a videogame takes?
    I have enough here, man if you dont want to understand how this works and want to enter a forum of a game in development and start braking all the post rules in your first one.. is up to you

brianr121 and Rui Santos like this.
  6. FRANCO-ITA

FRANCO-ITA Rookie

Ma scrivete in italiano rimbambiti, non fate gli Inglesi camuffati.

7. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

the latter

8. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

These threads needs to end guys. Come on.

You think you were the first person to write such a groundbreaking post about multiplayer and the ethics of early release products? Get real.

Rui santos and the other quality members of this forum are tired of reading these crappy posts.

No he doesn't work for kunos. Maybe if people stop posting crap like this the devs will have more time to finish the game and less time moderating this **** hole.

It's ready when it's ready. Not a second sooner. Like if you try and pull the risotto off the stove too early. Not quite right...

Edit: I am sorry OP. I do not know you and didn't mean to be a disrespectful. This forum has seen a major degradation in the past several weeks.

9. max99

max99 Rookie

I bought trim running for two months and I think Hotlap lotus & C would be the title most azzeccato.Non and 'can turn in 2 years with lotus and without AI, but the AI do we do if the game' based on the multiplayer?
    I'll wait 'acora a bit' cause the developers are Italian, but really, and 'harassing always play the same way .. okay drift, drag you avoid potevca (personal taste).
    Thank you for having granted to speak my mind and I hope I do not get banned, since already in the game are banned can not compete in multy.
    Good job seeing that the money should not be missed with all the copies sold on steam, and more.

Vip_bonzoluca88 and Vip Anderson like this.
  10. Vip Anderson

Vip Anderson Gamer

Date Release when i PAYED = 2013, after first time of 2014... after march..after when? 2030?

;) and kunos speak about this date (2013 date release of full assetto corsa)
    in this video:
    P.S: (NOW I WANT SEE WHAT YOU WRITE, if you understand italian language...)

11. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Welcome to life. **** happens. Things change. Such is the only constant in life. Change.

Rigel likes this.
  12. Vip Vins

Vip Vins Rookie

Another thing to fix is the set-ups download , this will ruin the spirit of competition. it is not fair that those who slams several days (like me) to get your very own set-up, while some do an hour a day of driving.

Vip_bonzoluca88 likes this.
  13. buy a product early acces may lead to unexpected, unless you're happy not to buy these products more ...

the multiplayer will be released when it is ready

14. Vip Anderson

Vip Anderson Gamer

yes sometimes can be changed.......
    but is always worse

Vip_bonzoluca88 likes this.
  15. FRANCO-ITA

FRANCO-ITA Rookie

ANDERSON a scritto la verita'.

16. BRAVO ANDERSOOON

17. This comment qualifies you ...

this is an international forum and the Regulation requires the English language, why the people are quite tolerant and you can safely use google translate

18. Vip Anderson

Vip Anderson Gamer

and then another thing ... as always in Italy we all piss on his head ...
    when we go to the other house we always have to adapt to the rules .. and once that comes out of a f .... game ... we can not post in Italian Italian otherwise we bannano or delete the post ..
    is not possibileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    e poi un'altra cosa... come sempre in italia tutti ci pisciano in testa...
    quando noi andiamo a casa degli altri dobbiamo sempre adeguarci alle regole.. e una volta che esce un f.... gioco italiano... non possiamo postare in italiano altrimenti ci bannano o cancella i post..
    non è possibileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

19. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Way to go Anderson. You single handedly made kunos release mp early.

They were holding back trying to tweak it a little more. But then they saw your post. And it changed everything.

Thanks Anderson!!!