1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Feb 21 countdown - 2 PM or 3 PM?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DatNoiseV12, Feb 18, 2018.

1. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

It seems that the Real Driving Simulator is finally coming but to enjoy it earlier probably I will be requested to make the big jump to a good PC. There is not any information about the time of the console release and I am tired of the long waiting time.

2. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

There is not any information about the time of the console release and I am tired of the long waiting time.
    Had a good read on the release notes and I can't see anything on what platform its will be used on, my guess it will be for PC only if so another kick in the lower region for us console users

3. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Of course it will be Release on console. Blancpain is a wise company...they wouldn't finance such a Product without the possibility of all the console customers who buy it...think abou it. Money rules the world not platforms

MaxStrong01 likes this.
  4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I can see why development on AC1 has been really slow now. This new title can only be a good thing for ac2 if they use the same engine and features, and also would likely havens GT3 cars, no GT3 cars means no GT3 lobbies full of people who can't drive them, yay.

5. Steam/PC only

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

AC with night and weather, original Xbox might have some hardware issues. It struggles without the weather thrown in.

7. DonZmeuheu

Testing is on steam/PC...thats normal. But release will be on all Platforms that's for sure. Money rules the world and not platforms. @Michael Hornbuckle....

svenvangent and Hugo Catarino like this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

If It never comes to consoles (hypothesis), then I'll consider it as a sneak peek at what Assetto 2 will bring to the table (without being limited only to GT3 cars).

SlimCharles likes this.
  9. You know more than I do then.

(game is going to look great at 20fps with a ten car grid)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Thi
    This is sure. The only problem is when?

DonZmeuheu likes this.
  11. DonZmeuheu

That's true I also think PC Version maybe will be first Released:) But I can wait....I have PC2:)

Alex1996 likes this.
  12. DonZmeuheu

I hope that's not something I should be proud of?

13. DonZmeuheu

For a Game Company....to Release their Game also on console is their Main cashcow. It's like for a car Company the SUV's are their cashcows. Money is important guy's also for Kunos...so yes all Platforms:)

svenvangent likes this.
  14. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

It is too early.. but do we know what kind of PC would run this game at 60 fps flat?

15. Please moderator, kick this useless troll out.

Dave53, Kriig, Traks1 and 2 others like this.
  16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

It could be released on next console generation maybe?

Early Access starts only Summer 2018, which is not even finished product on PC. And it will certainly have higher system requirements than AC1 on PC. Combining with current gen console hardware... might prove challenging. As it's official game of GT Blancpain, real grid sizes should probably be included...

pippo10 likes this.
  17. So how are you going to feel when the day comes that you find out I was correct?

Current gen consoles can barely run AC at a stable frame rate now. Kunos has a skeleton crew of console coders that take ages to get an update live. Nowhere has anything other than Early Access for PC on Steam been mentioned on any of the websites. The console port 'experiment' has given a black eye to Kunos reputation with every update. Which of these statements leads to the belief that a console port is happening at any point?

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I am not really familiar with this early process stuff. But probably someone of you know this... when do you think will be known the PC spec for running AC2?
    Can you imagine.. console gamers buy a PC to run AC1 and then they realize that it is not enough for AC2.

19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I agree with Michael. They couldn't even port AC1 and the updates properly and the game still suffers a lot from bugs, issues and lack of features from the PC.

If AC Competizione is not ported to console, then it is almost a confirmation that it's an spin off. If that is the case, then there is no way in hell console team can finish in time AC1, port AC Competizione and be prepared for AC2.

Im even amazed this could be an spin off. In my mind, that kind of strategy suits better big developers like Polyphony, not small/indie teams like Kunos.

20. DonZmeuheu

Do yourself a Favour and go Out of this Forum...please you are so Boring....PC blabla. I swear that my PS4 is much more powerfull than your ****ty PC. :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.