1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FFB settings

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Dalkiranoglu, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

Hi do you realise there is no product settings in your game logitech and thrustmaster wheels use different way for ffb but in your game there is no product settings WHY ? Pc has this settings. All cars 1080 rotation ?actually all cars not 1080 rotation in your game but when hit or off the road it became 1080 degree there is no lock. And please try drift with t300 wheel set its impossible even 45 ffb last thing is when will you solve this problems 1 mounth 2 mount game isnt finish and you sell unfinished game to us

yatesy88 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel FFB disappears after changing the driver settings Dec 18, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Per car FFB settings are not applied on driver change Dec 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB & CSL settings Sep 12, 2021
    Chit Chat Room AC & ACC default ffb settings? Mar 4, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Any Simucube 2 correct FFB settings ? Feb 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions TM TS-XW FFB Settings Oct 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing rims = hey I'm acc I will play the lottery for the ffb settings for individual rims Oct 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TC-PC Racer FFB Settings Aug 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Meanings for FFB Settings Aug 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T-GT FFB gone when changing settings via TM driver application Jul 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TS XW FFB settings Jun 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G920/G29 FFB Settings Xbox/PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals My updated g27 FFB settings May 21, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals wheel rotation and wheel settings changes the FFB sensations May 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB Settings Fanatec CSW V2.5 Apr 14, 2020

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The cars change steering degree depending on which car you drive. But I agree, softlock would be nice. What do you mean about 45ffb? Do you think its so much resistance?

4. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

In race with 520 degree 50 55 ffb seems to be fine (depend cars of course) but drift is very different story and then you realise someting wrong about ffb. 100 ffb too heavy for drive with t300 55ffb maybe but it isnt right it isnt feel right road feeling is good curbs is perfect but i cant say same thing cars handling we have to select our product thats simple. Logitech and thrustmaster use different way for ffb how could be share same setting

5. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

This is pc version settings

Attached Files:

6. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

This is console version settings. i cant change button also drs button is in share button how can i use drs

Attached Files:

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

There wouldnt be any difference if you had the option to choose between a logitech wheel or thrustmaster wheel.

8. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

Did you try logitech and thrustmaster seperatly or try just one wheel set different settings

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I have tried both thrustmaster and logitech. The FFB settings you have on console is the only settings needed. Well, maybe minimum force aswell. The settings do the same thing no matter if you have logitech or thrustmaster.

10. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

Then why pc has so much more settings if it is unnecessary. i cant change button:) buy the way i want to ask are you work with this guys or just helping me ?

11. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

There is no calibration settings
    There is no whell degree settings
    There is no button configuration settings
    There is no deadzone settings
    There is no breake gas and clutch settings
    And many more but Pc has it
    Console price 60 dolar
    Pc price 11 dollar on sale.
    20 dollar without sale

bgabor and paul_wev like this.
  12. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

There is no
    Generic settings
    Gears settings
    Aero settings
    Aligment settings
    Dampers settings
    Suspension adv settings
    Suspension settings
    But dont worry we have fuel settings and tyre settings
    We need serious explanation

13. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Well that indeed isn't good.
    20$ for AC without sale? 11$ on sale? They are not Steam prices are they?
    I don't have a console but from watching reviews on YT, those settings are on consoles and they do work. You have to keep in mind though that not all cars have all setup options available, for example you can't change gear ratios in the Ferrari 458 (street car not the GT2).

14. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

Thats turkey steam but it isnt about price i know console gaming i play game 25 years i am angry because it is not i expacted. look at other games they are same console and ps or xbox version.

Attached Files:

15. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

Pc vs console

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Watch from 21:35

Are you saying that you can't navigate through those setup tabs like he does?

17. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

He is already say what i say and there is more we cant change seat position as well. Its simple its not finished yet for console

18. Dalkiranoglu

Dalkiranoglu Guest

For miss understanding i am not say this game is bad. its feel fantastic this is best feeling i ever seen even without some settings ( i have drive club project cars f1 15 "dirt rally i love it too" for ps4) just i want full version like pc has it. Thats it

19. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

When KS said they would release the console version that's the same as the PC version, they weren't being fully honest in reality !
    If you can't calibrate the wheel DOR, deadzone etc, how can the physics be the same ? I use a T300 wheel, T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter. There is NO pedal calibration so the older, non ABS equipped cars are too easy to lock up ! A real racing driver doesn't have to rely on muscle memory to find the lock point of their brakes, so why should we ?
    Whilst I'm a firm believer of less is more, the console options are severely limited not just in calibration, but also customising of buttons ! It's a serious omission that custom button mapping was not implemented before launch, that, plus no private lobbies, it's unbelievable !!
    Add into this the confusion about pre-order versions of the game with exclusive car packs where it wasn't made clear from the start that these cars won't be available to those who buy the season pass !
    No, the console experience is FAR from what the PC users have !

Dalkiranoglu likes this.
  20. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

With other games in the past on consoles that did not have any form of calibration settings what is required is for you to just push the pedals all the way down a some point after the game is completely loaded. I remember doing this on GT5/6 specifically or the brakes would lock instantly on the first corner.
    I understand it would be a lot better to have a visual calibration with settings to change the throw/deadzone/linarity but at least if you smash the brake all the way down to the bottom it will have full throw and you will not lock up as easily.

21. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I remember doing that calibration method on GT Spitfire77.
    However, there's no mention on AC that doing the same will calibrate the pedals, so I assume it won't ? With the console release being advertised and sold as being the same experience as PC users, I would have expected some sort of calibration ! Between PS4 and Xbone there are several supported wheels plus a few more compatible ones. Some wheels are 1080° and some only 240° and others are anywhere in between. How can one single profile, set by the game, be accurate for every wheel / pedal setup !
    Something needs to be done, and soon !

Dalkiranoglu and Stevie777 like this.